Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    :banghead:

Yeh - I'm guessing you'd rather we'd lost, though?!
    Tough one! Don't want Wednesday getting too close to us but didn't want any of the top 4 winning! I'd rather face any other team but you in the play offs as we have an awful record v your lot so you going up automatically would be good. The game at your place is on the tv which I'm happy about!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    [s]jangrafess[/s]
    :moon:

The moon. I am over it.
    It's fairly close, still....
    Even the goal differences are similar!
    Still, two points gained are two points gained (on Rochdale), I spose!

ReputationRep:
    For the second game in a row Huddersfield concede a last-minute goal.

Typical.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FCUtdWill)
    For the second game in a row Huddersfield concede a last-minute goal.

Typical.
    Not good! I might end up at Huddersfield Uni so I want Huddersfield to do as well as they can.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipswichblade)
    Tough one! Don't want Wednesday getting too close to us but didn't want any of the top 4 winning! I'd rather face any other team but you in the play offs as we have an awful record v your lot so you going up automatically would be good. The game at your place is on the tv which I'm happy about!
    Ahh, I see - bit of a dilemma then!

Yeh, that's true - still, they're usually pretty eventful games which makes for good stuff. That's probably why it's on tv (I don't know if Sky twigged most came from Downes/Warnock....!)
    Good Friday now, right?

It's fairly close, still....
    Even the goal differences are similar!
    Still, two points gained are two points gained (on Rochdale), I spose!
    Yeah, I know. :sad: I just want to pretend that we're really safe tbh. I'm not used to us doing well.

All I want is automatic promotion, I don't care if we come first, second or third. Play-offs would be a complete nightmate, we're the worst team in the country at them.

ReputationRep:
    Not good! I might end up at Huddersfield Uni so I want Huddersfield to do as well as they can.
    Aye, they can be alright in patches, but they concede too many late goals.

Should be good next season, might get play-offs if we can't this year.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I know. :sad: I just want to pretend that we're really safe tbh. I'm not used to us doing well.

All I want is automatic promotion, I don't care if we come first, second or third. Play-offs would be a complete nightmate, we're the worst team in the country at them.
    I guess not - makes a nice change though I'm sure. And there aren't many games left.....
    I went to check the table to see how you were doing and I totally thought you were in League One - I remember playing you not so long ago!

Play-offs are too much of a lottery to ever be enjoyable.
    Ahh, yeh, we might have contributed to that, sorry!

I guess not - makes a nice change though I'm sure. And there aren't many games left.....
    I went to check the table to see how you were doing and I totally thought you were in League One - I remember playing you not so long ago!

Play-offs are too much of a lottery to ever be enjoyable.
    Ahh, yeh, we might have contributed to that, sorry!
    Mhm, we were relegated two seasons ago when Martin Allen left and you amongst others bought up all our players. One of the first matches I went to was a friendly against you, we won it 3-0, great day. Despite you knocking us out of those play-offs and buying our players I still have a soft spot for you, it's the most irrational footballing thing I have! Why can't you just be complete ***** for a while?

ReputationRep:
    Mhm, we were relegated two seasons ago when Martin Allen left and you amongst others bought up all our players. One of the first matches I went to was a friendly against you, we won it 3-0, great day. Despite you knocking us out of those play-offs and buying our players I still have a soft spot for you, it's the most irrational footballing thing I have! Why can't you just be complete ***** for a while?
    Martin Allen is a legend!

Well, it's not like we haven't tried to make enemies! (Although injuring Chelsea players probably won us more fans than enemies in secret, actually....aside from how bad an injury it was, obviously) And for most people, Stephen Hunt is a pretty good reason, but he was yours in the first place so it doesn't really work!

Tbf, I think most Reading fans pretty much love Brentford considering half your team gave us the best years we've seen here, so mutual love is good. :yep:

Martin Allen is a legend!

Well, it's not like we haven't tried to make enemies! (Although injuring Chelsea players probably won us more fans than enemies in secret, actually....aside from how bad an injury it was, obviously) And for most people, Stephen Hunt is a pretty good reason, but he was yours in the first place so it doesn't really work!

Tbf, I think most Reading fans pretty much love Brentford considering half your team gave us the best years we've seen here, so mutual love is good. :yep:
    He is. He's also capable of being a bit of an arse though, and he makes some right weird decisions. He was amazing at getting us media attention, I suppose.

Having two of our ex-players injuring Chelsea keepers in the head is definitely something I can love Reading for. Aaah, I wish we still had Stephen. And all the others too. Has Tabb been playing for you? I've not been keeping up.

Hooray for this love-off.

ReputationRep:
    He is. He's also capable of being a bit of an arse though, and he makes some right weird decisions. He was amazing at getting us media attention, I suppose.

Having two of our ex-players injuring Chelsea keepers in the head is definitely something I can love Reading for. Aaah, I wish we still had Stephen. And all the others too. Has Tabb been playing for you? I've not been keeping up.

Hooray for this love-off.
    Err he played ten mins last match, and got taken off at half time today to be replaced by the guy who's been getting the most stick ever for the past few weeks. Make of that what you will!

Damn, Wolves won.
    Still, not a bad night all in all.

Err he played ten mins last match, and got taken off at half time today to be replaced by the guy who's been getting the most stick ever for the past few weeks. Make of that what you will!

Damn, Wolves won.
    Still, not a bad night all in all.
    Damn. He'd better improve. I'd love to see him breaking into your team if you go up. That would make my year.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, I see - bit of a dilemma then!

Yeh, that's true - still, they're usually pretty eventful games which makes for good stuff. That's probably why it's on tv (I don't know if Sky twigged most came from Downes/Warnock....!)
    Good Friday now, right?
    Yep. Nice Easter fixture! Should be a good game!

ReputationRep:
    Aye, they can be alright in patches, but they concede too many late goals.

Should be good next season, might get play-offs if we can't this year.
    Yep, play offs would be good!

ReputationRep:
    Another fantastic win for us

ReputationRep:
    Yep, play offs would be good!
    Play-offs would be extremely good actually to say we were doing rubbish when Ternent was manager.

Clark's bought well in the transfer window, got some good players.

Looking forward to the rest of the season, and if we can finish higher than Leeds, that'd be even better

ReputationRep:
    Play-offs would be extremely good actually to say we were doing rubbish when Ternent was manager.

Clark's bought well in the transfer window, got some good players.

Looking forward to the rest of the season, and if we can finish higher than Leeds, that'd be even better
    Yep, I'll second that too.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I'll second that too.
    Two great wins against them this season. Could be an important six points come May time. And then the Leeds fans will moan even more when Hudds finish above them.

ReputationRep:
    Two great wins against them this season. Could be an important six points come May time. And then the Leeds fans will moan even more when Hudds finish above them.
    Yep, great results especially at Helland Road.
    I've just been rejected from Huddersfield Uni so won't be going to Huddersfield now!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.