Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    We are 1-0 up and playing 9 men I can't believe it!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipswichblade)
    I saw that. Was surprised Huddersfield only drew that one though.
    Birmingham and Reading only managed draws so if there's a winner in our game today, that team have an outside chance of 2nd spot still.
    It is Huddersfield though. Should have won, could have lost the game.

The Championship is looking interesting at the minute.

ReputationRep:
    Come on Blades! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    2-0!!! Wohoo!

ReputationRep:
    2-0!!! Wohoo!
    Yay :woo:

Will be a good win

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FCUtdWill)
    Yay :woo:

Will be a good win
    Excellent win indeed. Got Ipswich at BL next, one I'm particularly looking forward to and I'm going. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Excellent win indeed. Got Ipswich at BL next, one I'm particularly looking forward to and I'm going. :woo:
    Ooooh that should be a good game.

I've always wondered what you'd do when they both played each other.

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh that should be a good game.

I've always wondered what you'd do when they both played each other.
    I'll be on the Kop with my best friend who's getting the train from Leeds for the game. The OH will be in the away end looking miserable I hope! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    3-0 now. Doing the goal difference some good.

ReputationRep:
    I'll be on the Kop with my best friend who's getting the train from Leeds for the game. The OH will be in the away end looking miserable I hope! :cool:
    Haha.

Shall be following that game with interest next week.

ReputationRep:
    Haha.

Shall be following that game with interest next week.
    I'm actually getting the train straight after the game to Leeds to see my family without the OH so if we lose I won't be in Ipswich for the grief! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a very happy man tonight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stattotheblade)
    I'm a very happy man tonight
    It has been a good birthday for the club today! 120 years old today and party time! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually getting the train straight after the game to Leeds to see my family without the OH so if we lose I won't be in Ipswich for the grief!
    Haha nice. :p:

ReputationRep:
    It has been a good birthday for the club today! 120 years old today and party time! :woo:
    Absolutely, wouldn't it be great if we could spend such an anniversary year in the Prem, it's gonna be tough to get automatic but if anyone of the teams chasing Birmingham can do it I think it's us. Just got to make sure we win the games we should, especially the game in hand against Barnsley.

ReputationRep:
    Has it always been like this and I've been blind; or is the standard of the Championship particularly **** this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    Has it always been like this and I've been blind; or is the standard of the Championship particularly **** this year?
    It's the same yep although I remember Wigan being quite good the year they went up and of course Reading and us were good in 05/06.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    The blades might yet go up if Reading and Birmingham keep stuttering, big blow for Cardiff that as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    The blades might yet go up if Reading and Birmingham keep stuttering, big blow for Cardiff that as well.
    Come on the Blades! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Well after the behaviour of the Cardiff fans towards our away support on Sunday they don't deserve promotion anymore as a club. Our United folk were kept inside Ninian Park for up to 40 minutes after the game because there was a large mob of Cardiff fans waiting for our set of fans :mad:. Plus down at the Barnsley Semi Final last season they were awful as well. Really hope they don't get into the play offs at least

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.