The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Great result. Away at a relegated team means a point is a good result. Pleased with how it went, we had a couple of chances and could have won the game. If Evans had of been fully fit we'd have started 4-4-2 but nevermind. It's also a point more than we had at this stage last season. :biggrin:
Well it wasn't a great match, but I'm expecting good things today. I'm especially looking forward to Derby vs. Peterbrough - Ferguson Jr vs. Clough Jr.

:woo: It's good to have the football season back :smile:
Yep, good to be back but already stressful! :biggrin:
Stu Laverty
It's good to have the football season back :smile:

Very good actually, missed it a lot, back to watching Jeff Stelling with his fantastic updates.

Looking forward to Leicester and Huddersfield today. Need to start well for both teams.
Stu Laverty
I'm especially looking forward to Derby vs. Peterbrough - Ferguson Jr vs. Clough Jr.

Aah, that's interesting. :laugh:

I think I'll look forward to following the Premiership this season, despite the fact that we're no longer in it. :colonhash:
**** the premiership. Its over-rated. Come on the Toon.
Aah, forgot that this was the Football League thread. I'm not supposed to be talking about the Premiership, am I? :shh:
Football Focus!!! :biggrin:

I'm a believer! It's back :biggrin: Can't wait until tonight (even though it should kick off at 3pm).
Stu Laverty
Football Focus!!! :biggrin:

I'm a believer! It's back :biggrin: Can't wait until tonight (even though it should kick off at 3pm).

Soccer Saturday ftw :biggrin:
I love football focus :blush:
Reply 3510
Gillingham 5 - 0 Swindon.
Very well done.
Ian Harte equalises for Carlisle against Brentford. I didn't even realise he was playing for them.

Norwich are having a horrid time in League One so far.
Would have thought Norwich would run League 1, yet there 3-0 down!
Reply 3513
I am very happy that Bury are loosing.
Norwich 4-0 down at home :eek3:

EDIT: 5-0 now.
Reply 3515
Rochdale 0 - 0 down at half time. Come on lads!!
Kitty_x
I am very happy that Bury are loosing.

I am not :colonhash:
Reply 3517
mermania
I am not :colonhash:

:awesome:
why not?
they're my favourite league 2 team because I was flatmates with someone from Bury for 3 years :emo:
Reply 3519
mermania
they're my favourite league 2 team because I was flatmates with someone from Bury for 3 years :emo:

Rochdale should be your favourite.

Latest