ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    This season is already a fail.
    Until saturday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipswichblade)
    Until saturday!
    For you, maybe!

I don't sense a drastic improvement any time soon.

I think I'm just sick of hearing about another sold player every time I turn on the news.

ReputationRep:
    For you, maybe!

I don't sense a drastic improvement any time soon.

I think I'm just sick of hearing about another sold player every time I turn on the news.
    Yeah. Not good. Personally I think it will end in a draw on saturday!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Not good. Personally I think it will end in a draw on saturday!
    You reckon? How have your games gone so far? (I'd check, but my computer is only liking to do one thing at a time at the mo....)

If it's gonna be a draw it'll have to be a 0-0, since we apparently don't score any goals!

ReputationRep:
    You reckon? How have your games gone so far? (I'd check, but my computer is only liking to do one thing at a time at the mo....)

If it's gonna be a draw it'll have to be a 0-0, since we apparently don't score any goals!
    Drew 0-0 at Middlesbrough - good draw.
    Lost 1-2 at home to Port Vale in the league cup but nobody seems to mind or care!
    Beat Watford 2-0 at home - decent win.
    Drew last night at home to Leicester after being 1-0 down - ok result.

So conceded 1 goal in 3 league games and scored 3.

ReputationRep:
    Drew 0-0 at Middlesbrough - good draw.
    Lost 1-2 at home to Port Vale in the league cup but nobody seems to mind or care!
    Beat Watford 2-0 at home - decent win.
    Drew last night at home to Leicester after being 1-0 down - ok result.

So conceded 1 goal in 3 league games and scored 3.
    Sounds like you're doing pretty well to me - I'd be after more than a draw if I was you! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you're doing pretty well to me - I'd be after more than a draw if I was you! :p:
    A 1-0 win. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Coventry to win the championship i think!!!

ReputationRep:
    Very funny. :rolleyes: I'd like to think I have a great overall knowledge of football. Football has always been in my family and I grew up with it. I've played the game and looked into doing a refereeing course a few years ago.
    I was joking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afcwimbledon2)
    I was joking.
    Hmm. Are you sure lol! Some of our fans don't give a good opinion of themselves to be honest! The ones who booed a player (Stephen Quinn) coming on last night included.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. Are you sure lol! Some of our fans don't give a good opinion of themselves to be honest! The ones who booed a player (Stephen Quinn) coming on last night included.
    Yeh but Stevie Quinn is awful.

I'd happily have him at Brentford.

I'm finding the media reaction to our win against Norwich very interesting, we're described as "a small club on the up" amongst other things, whereas a few years ago we were "a decent club spiralling fast" and the year before that "Martin Allen's genius". So although we did play the best football I've seen us play in years during the second half against Norwich I'm going to sit around being a true pessimistic Bee. Someone will take Andy Scott from us soon. Someone will get injured. Then we'll have a hole in an excellent squad and a manager without a long term plan, which is why Andy Scott is so ******* amazing.

Can't wait for Southampton away this weekend. If we win there I reckon we'll be challenging for the play-offs this season. (That said, Scott's plan is to stay in the division this year, around mid-table, and go up next time around. We'll see. So far the plan he laid out when he took over has worked out exactly.)

ReputationRep:
    Oh my good god to make it worse, Bury won 3-1 last night!

ReputationRep:
    I'm delighted by the start Newcastle have made. Just alas Reading, Wish i'd stop hearing about players leaving the club every time i turn Sky Sports News on. Still expecting, Steven Taylor, Jonas Guiterrez, Fabio Colloccini, Tim Krul & Geremi to leave before the transfer deadline.

We've got 15 senior 'outfield' players in our team. if the above left us. That would leave us with 11. Oh and yes i'm including Kazenga Lua Lua, Tamas Kadar & Nile Ranger in that 15.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afcwimbledon2)
    Yeh but Stevie Quinn is awful.
    Have you seen him play? Do you go and watch our games home and away? I think not. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kitty_x)
    I am not happy

Mwahaha.

Roll on the 29th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kitty_x)
    Oh my good god to make it worse, Bury won 3-1 last night!
    Superb performance. Well worth the long trip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vintage)
    I'm delighted by the start Newcastle have made. Just alas Reading, Wish i'd stop hearing about players leaving the club every time i turn Sky Sports News on. Still expecting, Steven Taylor, Jonas Guiterrez, Fabio Colloccini, Tim Krul & Geremi to leave before the transfer deadline.

We've got 15 senior 'outfield' players in our team. if the above left us. That would leave us with 11. Oh and yes i'm including Kazenga Lua Lua, Tamas Kadar & Nile Ranger in that 15.
    Join the club.
    It's a suckish club, to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Was at Griffin Park last night.

Thought we were crap as usual. I was quite impressed with Brentford, certainly in the 2nd half where they used the ball well. Saunders was impressive, best of luck for the rest of the season.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.