The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Afcwimbledon2
Use names next time, our squad numbers aren't really fixed.

Number 8 - Don't diss one of the few bits oh homegrown talent we have.

Number 7 - Sam Hatton is one of our best centre midfielders.

I haven't seen Derek Duncan play yet so I don't know.

And our strike force is actually fareing up a lot better than expected.

Jonny Main - who I thought would do well, has become the person who makes the moves

Danny Kedwell - has taken over Jon Main's old job of scoring goals and is doing very well.

Luke Moore - is brilliant.

And a few Fans are setting up Facebook campaigns to get James Pullen and Chris Hussey into the England team.

Hatton (Really should have remembered that name) had a really good game. Could tell he is a quality player, even if he did spend the second half playing at right back. I also said Number 8 was good just has an attitude problem. Main looked good, got into good positions but just lacked clinical finishing. Kedwell looked quite good and it was a good finish to win the match. Is Luke Moore the guy that used to be at Ebbsfleet? He got marked out of the match by our 2 Centre Halves and was subbed as he was getting nowhere.

Cant say i noticed Hussey all that much and the attempt to get Pullen into the squad is a bit of a joke. There are much better non league keepers in the squad already. He looked a bit fumbly at times although his cross collecting was good.

And cheers Jangra. :biggrin:
Afcwimbledon2
And a few Fans are setting up Facebook campaigns to get James Pullen and Chris Hussey into the England team.

You mean the England C team or the actual England squad?

I know both players are good, but I can't see them getting into the main team.
Reply 3702
My Rochdale shirt arrived today :love:
Reply 3703
Kitty_x
My Rochdale shirt arrived today :love:

Just in time for the defeat on Saturday :smile:
What amazing banter this is.

I need an Oldham fan to exchange hilariously witty posts with.
Reply 3705
mikeytk

:colonhash:
I do not have any witty come backs because I am not good at things like that you see.
However I will be scared of your boys tomorrow as I have to get to the ground on my own :eek:
Reply 3706
Kitty_x
:colonhash:
I do not have any witty come backs because I am not good at things like that you see.
However I will be scared of your boys tomorrow as I have to get to the ground on my own :eek:

'Our boys'? I don't think Bury fans are renouned for their violent tendancies :confused:

I've never experienced any trouble in my many years going to Bury-Rochdale games.

If I saw you I'd be very nice :smile:

16 years since Rochdale beat Bury at home. Feeling confident?
Reply 3707
mikeytk
'Our boys'? I don't think Bury fans are renouned for their violent tendancies :confused:

I've never experienced any trouble in my many years going to Bury-Rochdale games.

If I saw you I'd be very nice :smile:

16 years since Rochdale beat Bury at home. Feeling confident?

Oh there are some idiots, i've heard of a lot of them. But there are idiots around here too.

I am well excited haha!
Come on Blades. 0-0 @ h/t against West Brom.
Reply 3709
mikeytk

Tom Kennedy, he's not a bucket anymore!

Who are ya? Who are ya? Who are ya?

3-0 :h:
Reply 3710
Kitty_x
Tom Kennedy, he's not a bucket anymore!

Who are ya? Who are ya? Who are ya?

3-0 :h:

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Shocking performance today. Not taking anything away from Rochdale, they were impressive in the second half.

Tom Kennedy is an idiot for his celebration. Winding up clearly already drunken morons. Could have gotten nasty.
Reply 3711
Yessss...first win of the season!!! Against top of the league as well. :woo:
Reply 3712
mikeytk
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Shocking performance today. Not taking anything away from Rochdale, they were impressive in the second half.

Tom Kennedy is an idiot for his celebration. Winding up clearly already drunken morons. Could have gotten nasty.

Well all could be said for your fans winding him up then? I heard quite a few chants about his mum?
I thought it was a brilliant game, apart from some fans trying to get on the pitch a few times tut tut.
Reply 3713
Kitty_x
Well all could be said for your fans winding him up then? I heard quite a few chants about his mum?
I thought it was a brilliant game, apart from some fans trying to get on the pitch a few times tut tut.

Yes, idiots. Don't tar us all with that brush of yours though!

Rochdale played well. We were awful. I will forget that game and never talk of it again :smile:
Reply 3714
mikeytk
Yes, idiots. Don't tar us all with that brush of yours though!

Rochdale played well. We were awful. I will forget that game and never talk of it again :smile:

Nah i'm not honestly just some select few.
I think we needed that first goal to get us all livened up got a few good videos on my phone.
Where abouts were you sat? Nearest to sandy lane where they were all stood up, or towards our stand wmg?
Rochdale 3-0 Bury

A good win for Rochdale against Bury. Don't know who scored, but a good win for Rochdale.

Huddersfield turned it around with a good 2-1 win over Yeovil, Theo Robinson with 6 in 6 (watch out Jordan Rhodes :biggrin:) and Michael Collins scored the winner. Up to 4th on 10 points.
Reply 3716
Kitty_x
Nah i'm not honestly just some select few.
I think we needed that first goal to get us all livened up got a few good videos on my phone.
Where abouts were you sat? Nearest to sandy lane where they were all stood up, or towards our stand wmg?

The side nearest the larger stand behind the net. The one that's not a shed :p: I was stood up. My legs ache now.

£20 to get in! Ridiculous.

What did you think of the penalty decision? I thought it was shocking, or am I just being biased?

We deserved to lose 3-0 anyway so doesn't matter.
Reply 3717
mikeytk
The side nearest the larger stand behind the net. The one that's not a shed :p: I was stood up. My legs ache now.

£20 to get in! Ridiculous.

What did you think of the penalty decision? I thought it was shocking, or am I just being biased?

We deserved to lose 3-0 anyway so doesn't matter.

To be honest I didn't see what happened I was texting my dad the scores haha.
Yeah I was in that large stand at the very end nearest your fans.
£20 is steep, I paid £10 for concession :smile:
Reply 3718
**** this ****** league and all this ****** ****. :sad:
Reply 3719
Kitty_x
To be honest I didn't see what happened I was texting my dad the scores haha.
Yeah I was in that large stand at the very end nearest your fans.
£20 is steep, I paid £10 for concession :smile:

I hope you weren't the mongy girl throwing violent gestures towards us...

I may just be bitter but... Never a ******* penalty! And the second was offside :p:

Latest