Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Good luck in the up and coming match against Leeds btw.
    Love stirring it don't ya? Back to the grind this weekend with the trip to the Whitdean. Let's not get distracted by our money spinning 3rd round replay at home to Wigan on Tuesday night (which is on Sky btw - so tune in to watch some quality).
    O and save the we'lll tune in to watch Jimmy Bullard/Camara quality, I'm talking about the H bomb et al.

ReputationRep:
    ^ It is called BANTER! The people I know in Leeds/Sheffield can take a bit of banter and love it as do I.

Nothing to do with stirring it...honest!

Going for the weekend all the way to Ipswich....long way and can't see us winning but I'll have a good time regardless.

As for watching the Leeds v Wigan game on TV...I've got better things to be doing on tuesday night as I've got an exam tuesday morning so when Leeds do indeed beat Wigan (2-1...you heard it here first!) I shall be partying!

You're definitely right about the money spinning bit...our 2 cup runs in 2003 (can't quite remember which team we beat in each competition who were then a premiership side ) really helped the club off the pitch even if some would say it didn't on the pitch with promotion.

Gem

ReputationRep:
    can't quite remember which team we beat in each competition who were then a premiership side
    I know you're being sarcastic, but I think it was us and Villa.
    It is called BANTER! The people I know in Leeds/Sheffield can take a bit of banter and love it as do I
    O yes I do love a bit of banter, just worried about tempting fate. Although even fate can't stop us winning the FA Cup now.

ReputationRep:
    I see Grant Holt's scored on his debut for Forest. Holt and Tyson up front, could be lethal.

ReputationRep:
    Yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss s! Lincoln 4-1 Barnet. At 2-1, we'd still have chance to pi*s it away, at 3-1 it'd still be possible. Surely even Lincoln can't throw away this one?...

ReputationRep:
    well crewe are going down, ahh well new clubs to visit in league 1!

ReputationRep:
    Jon Parkin scored on his debut as well for Hull...

We lost. 2-1 to Northampton. Had to happen. This is Leyton Orient, we cannot be this happy/good for so this long. We are 4th in the table a point off auto promotion but Wycombe now look to be scurrying into the distance...

ReputationRep:
    Brighton 2 Leeds 1, great win for us as they are up near the top. Also we lost our last 3 games :p:

ReputationRep:
    Wrong thread but you can watch it if you want

Henry skill...........

http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...D3TUM0PZ1ZJZK6

ReputationRep:
    When I was just a little boy,
    I asked my mother what should I be?
    Should I be Bradford, should I be Leeds,
    Here's what she said to me...

Wash your mouth out son,
    And fetch your father's gun.
    And shoot the Leeds scum,
    Shoot the Leeds scum.

We hate Leeds,
    We hate Leeds,
    We hate Leeds.

I miss the Premiership. The season's gone a bit tits-up for us after the good start that we had.

ReputationRep:
    Brighton 2 Leeds 1, great win for us as they are up near the top. Also we lost our last 3 games
    Really sometimes we don't know how to make our quality tell. We deserved to lose. I'm glad Sheff Utd didnt win at Ipswich but to be honest any hopes of auto promotion were gone with the wind when they got that late winner at home to Stoke. I'm just worried about Palace and Preston now and hope we can hold on to the playoffs. Anyway roll on Wigan on Tuesday night. And to the Bradford fan above, there's no need for the full reproduction of an interchangeable out of place football song on a thread which is dominated by good natured discussion, banter and debate.

ReputationRep:
    I was just poking fun. Don't take offence so easily. There may have been no need for me to write it, but there was certainly no need for you to respond to it either.

ReputationRep:
    Boys please go and sit in the corner and calm down. I replied cos he did don't make it right either. Behave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AAJ1)
    Really sometimes we don't know how to make our quality tell. We deserved to lose. I'm glad Sheff Utd didnt win at Ipswich but to be honest any hopes of auto promotion were gone with the wind when they got that late winner at home to Stoke. I'm just worried about Palace and Preston now and hope we can hold on to the playoffs. Anyway roll on Wigan on Tuesday night. And to the Bradford fan above, there's no need for the full reproduction of an interchangeable out of place football song on a thread which is dominated by good natured discussion, banter and debate.
    You'll finish 3rd of 4th (4th is better as 3rd never seems to do so well in the play offs ) I think.

We haven't won at Ipswich since 1974 so a point is great...we lost 5-1 there last season. I wasn't expecting us to win at Portman Road anyway so Leeds losing to little Brighton was another bonus!

It was Leeds...regarding the cup comment I made and of course you knew.

Gem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leedsblade)
    Pride Park is actually a nice stadiuim but only if you like these new stadiums.

Good luck in the up and coming match against Leeds btw.

Gem
    Thanks - Im quietly confident about that one, shame the tickets were sold out so quick, unsurprisingly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraJane14)
    Thanks - Im quietly confident about that one, shame the tickets were sold out so quick, unsurprisingly
    Yeah.

Looks like I shall be getting a ticket for next months derby match.

Gem

ReputationRep:
    There's no need to be quietly confident... be loudly confident. Considering our last woeful effort against Brighton and our previous meek display against you lot at Hillsbrough... I can see us losing 0-2.

ReputationRep:
    Do you know I actually fancy Watford for promotion? How bizarre is that!
    They're always underestimated.

Still think Sheff Utd will hold on along with Reading, but Watford in playoff. They just seem to be left alone to get along with it.

As for:

(Original post by AAJ1)
    And to the Bradford fan above, there's no need for the full reproduction of an interchangeable out of place football song on a thread which is dominated by good natured discussion, banter and debate.
    Were all at it! Its all in good spirit I'm sure. In fact I thought it was rather catchy :p:

It could be worse. Barnet get the chant "you've got no fans!'. Ouch! And thats from everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AAJ1)
    There's no need to be quietly confident... be loudly confident. Considering our last woeful effort against Brighton and our previous meek display against you lot at Hillsbrough... I can see us losing 0-2.
    Leeds 2 Wednesday 1 is my prediction.

Gem

--------------

(Original post by walshie)
    Do you know I actually fancy Watford for promotion? How bizarre is that!
    They're always underestimated.

Still think Sheff Utd will hold on along with Reading, but Watford in playoff. They just seem to be left alone to get along with it.
    As for:

Were all at it! Its all in good spirit I'm sure. In fact I thought it was rather catchy :p:

It could be worse. Barnet get the chant "you've got no fans!'. Ouch! And thats from everyone

Hopefully. Wouldn't mind seeing Watford win the play offs especially if it sees them beat more popular and fancied teams such as Wolves/Palace or Leeds.

Gem

ReputationRep:
    Glad you all love my team aswell!
    only thing i aint to sure about is this play off lark! we're out to win this league

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.