Turn on thread page Beta

Please do.

ReputationRep:
    :cry:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Hell of a match on sky at the minute Steel city derby, Wednesday were 3-0 down against Sheffield United now it's 3-2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Hell of a match on sky at the minute Steel city derby, Wednesday were 3-0 down against Sheffield United now it's 3-2.
    I agree, its cracking game. Not cagey and dull like many derby games.

ReputationRep:
    Noooooooooooooooooo

:console: etc
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Feel sorry for Sheffield Wednesday they fought back superbly in that second half with that excellent free kick as well, just a shame they could not defend, mind you United were good in the first half.

ReputationRep:
    Northampton 1 - 2 Rochdale :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    ohmigod.
    We're actually going down.

Oh god, that was awful.

ReputationRep:
    We drew 3-3 with Ipswich, and it was a poor game believe it or not. We played rubbish but Quinton Fortune scored a quality late equaliser.

PS. What happened to 'Boro? :eek:

PPS. I see Sol Campbell played the full game for Notts.

ReputationRep:
    Holloway's Tangerine Army!

I'm sure according to the papers and The Newcastle Show it'll be 'plucky little Blackpool pull off another win against an ex-famous club' but I think now people are starting to take notice of the mighty tangerines. So proud!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McPhee8)
    Holloway's Tangerine Army!

I'm sure according to the papers and The Newcastle Show it'll be 'plucky little Blackpool pull off another win against an ex-famous club' but I think now people are starting to take notice of the mighty tangerines. So proud!
    True, I was pretty annoyed that it was "Newcastle lose" as opposed to "Blackpool win" every paper I looked at. It's like when Burnley beat Man Utd, it's not "Burnley win against Man Utd" but "Man Utd lose against Burnley". It's a shame when that happens.

Good luck for the season though.

ReputationRep:
    Christ I was at the Brentford game yesterday, my last one before I head off to Uni and it was awful, reminiscent of the dreaded relegation season. As soon as Scott bought on Bean the game changed but at 3-0 it was too late. I just hope it secures Bean a starting place, he is 5 times the player Hunt is. :mad:

Yeah, Bean really needs to be in there. I have no idea what he sees in Hunt that Bean doesn't have other than the long throws. And even then the long throws are dire, they're launched in right at head height making them far too easy to clear and there's no pace on them either. Would be a lot better if he zipped them in about chest height, giving a possible tap-in, handball or weird own goal. And the defenders wouldn't expect it the first time and would certainly be a bit overcautious about it the second couple of times. Bring Back Bean.

ReputationRep:
    4th in the league and we're having a laugh!

7 games unbeaten in the league for Barnet now, and although the last two games havn't been as good performances as the previous, we've got a team now under Hendon full of fight, passion and the best squad we've had in years.

Drew 2-2 with Bradford yesterday. It now feels like, as has happened now 3 times in the last 2 games, when we go behind we can actually get back in the game. Of course it helps having the likes of Albert Adomah, he didn't start yesterday because of a broken nose but made such a difference when he came on. We did miss Paul Furlong (surely the first player to pick up 5 yellows this season!!) too, well in the first half when we resorted to hoofball despite the fact Bradford's defenders (and whole team) were massive and our strikers are small! Bradford could have (but for poor finishing) been 3-0 up at half time, but we much improved second half, like I say fight and spirit.

Next up....Rotherham in 3rd place and then Daggers currently in 2nd place. Will be very interesting if we can keep it up, but for now I'm just loving it!

COME ON BARNET

this season I am happy becayse i cannot dislike barnety

ReputationRep:
    As a Southampon fan, I can say I started the season with little hope. And, yes it is true to say, we are still on minus points. BUT I have been really encouraged by our recent progress and a win over Yeovil may just give us the boost we need. If we can stay up, after a ten point deduction, it will prove that Alan Pardew was just having a blip at Charlton. Survive this season and we can use the billionaire's money to push back up. WE BELONG MUCH HIGHER THAN THE BOTTOM OF LEAGUE ONE! ... Don't you think?

ReputationRep:
    The game last friday night aged me about 10 years!!! Great game and great result as I thought we'd draw at best with Killa out.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm old post but worth a post! I'm a true Bristol City fan (Even tho i support Chelsea on the side!) Been to a far few city games this season and i have to say we are looking in good shape! Just need more goals!!

There have to be more city fans out on this fourm!!!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1:woo:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.