Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Back down to 7th in the league now :sad: Manager of the month curse that was!!

ReputationRep:
    10 goals in 2 games. Awesome. Though we'll find a way to mess it up!!

ReputationRep:
    Any Charlton fans on here? Went all teh way to Leeds yesteday for a 0-0

Although it was funny on the drive back I stopped off at Burger King and the Grimsby Town team were in front of me in the queue.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    What surprised me the most was Sheffield Wednesday being ripped apart by Derby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    What surprised me the most was Sheffield Wednesday being ripped apart by Derby.
    Also Palace beating in form Blackpool 4-1 was a surprising result.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipswichblade)
    You'll probably win on saturday!!! We're not playing well (when you consider the money spent on the team) by all account. Got out of jail last night!
    (Original post by DJB_1990)
    Make that 8. Good result mind.
    I was nearly right! We were awful apparently but slightly better than against Ipswich!
    Good luck for the rest of the season. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    Hellloo.

How is Harper doing?
    I well miss him. :emo:
    Hello! Haven't heard Harper's doing really good or really bad for that matter. Bit like the rest of 'em - playing poorly at the moment but getting ok-ish results.
    I don't need to ask how your lot are doing. What has happened?! :o:

ReputationRep:
    Hello! Haven't heard Harper's doing really good or really bad for that matter. Bit like the rest of 'em - playing poorly at the moment but getting ok-ish results.
    I don't need to ask how your lot are doing. What has happened?! :o:
    Ahhh okay, I just really do want him to do well - he was such a great player personality-wise
    You don't seem to be doing too badly at all - probably not as well as you'd hoped but it's not a disaster!

Unlike us.....
    Well, we've got pretty much an entire new team. And it's not working! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh okay, I just really do want him to do well - he was such a great player personality-wise
    You don't seem to be doing too badly at all - probably not as well as you'd hoped but it's not a disaster!

Unlike us.....
    I see. We've got a lot of new players-I didn't recognise some of them when we went down the pub to watch the Sheffield derby! I really miss going to games!

ReputationRep:

Unlike us.....
    Apparently Harper is injured at the mo! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Apparently Harper is injured at the mo! :mad:
    Whaaaaaattt?!

Oh this makes me sad.

ReputationRep:
    Whaaaaaattt?!

Oh this makes me sad.
    How does Matt Mills not get in your team? He's immense! We'll take him back if you don't want him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJB_1990)
    How does Matt Mills not get in your team? He's immense! We'll take him back if you don't want him.
    Centre back is the only place we have half decent players - at the mo our club captain is back from injury and we have a guy on loan from celtic who is immense and will probably be their captain one day - so it's tough competition!

We spent 2mill on him not to play him!

ReputationRep:
    Whaaaaaattt?!

Oh this makes me sad.
    Yep, not sure what he's done. I've been so busy with starting uni and moving house that the Blades have for once taken a back seat!

Well, the JP Trophy passed last night in a blaze of glorious who-gives-a-****-ness. Good work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    Well, the JP Trophy passed last night in a blaze of glorious who-gives-a-****-ness. Good work.
    Stop whining. It's 10 days until I'll see another football match and that starts at 20 past frigging 5. That's no time for football. I'll have to get a train or something. In the meantime, there's every likelihood that I may kill myself or do something even more stupid. Them's real troubles instead of your Brentfordian mentalism.

(Original post by LukeatForest)
    Stop whining. It's 10 days until I'll see another football match and that starts at 20 past frigging 5. That's no time for football. I'll have to get a train or something. In the meantime, there's every likelihood that I may kill myself or do something even more stupid. Them's real troubles instead of your Brentfordian mentalism.
    I'm not moaning because they exist, I'm moaning because no one gives a crap about them. Personally I quite like the trophy and wish more people took it seriously. It's the only way for lower league clubs to win any silverware, and the final is always a fun North vs. South thing. I barely get to see any football up here. :mad: I have to adopt Man City or go to Altrincham.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not moaning because they exist, I'm moaning because no one gives a crap about them. Personally I quite like the trophy and wish more people took it seriously. It's the only way for lower league clubs to win any silverware, and the final is always a fun North vs. South thing. I barely get to see any football up here. :mad: I have to adopt Man City or go to Altrincham.
    Start your own football team. Bury a lucky rabbit's foot underneath the centre circle. This is a sure-fire way for your side to grow into a massive club. Also, involve some dodgy Sheikh somewhere.

(Original post by LukeatForest)
    Start your own football team. Bury a lucky rabbit's foot underneath the centre circle. This is a sure-fire way for your side to grow into a massive club. Also, involve some dodgy Sheikh somewhere.
    I shall dub them Scudfield United. And scuddy they shall be. You're the mascot.

ReputationRep:
    I shall dub them Scudfield United. And scuddy they shall be. You're the mascot.
    Verily I shall. I accept this honour with immense pride and dub myself Scuddy McFuggins.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.