Report 12 years ago
FC United all the way!
leedsblade
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anne Auraque)
YES! Argyle beat Crewe 2-1, we've got Leicester and Southampton to come to HP next! Happy days.....Leicester for the drop.
Leicester's manager will be the next to go!

Gem
Gexko
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
What about Oxford's?

TALBOT OUT.

KASSAM OUT.

EVERYONE OUT.

WE SUCK.

--------------

(Original post by El Pollo Diablo)
We've just signed a guy called Jude Stirling from you - any good?
YOU LUCKY *******S!

Yes hes good. Works hard for the team, 100% commited and has a good long shot on him for a defender. We're sad to see him go. No idea why he has.

Shame the rest of our team isnt like him or we'd have a chance for playoffs.
Junglist101
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by walshie)
We love you Ridsdale we do, we love you Ridsdale!

Your right, every Watford fan I know thinks Watford are crap. But that crap side will beat Leeds by the end of the season.
oi! i reckon we are the best team in the world! going down the vic is just like watching Brazil!
EPD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Gexko)
YOU LUCKY *******S!

Yes hes good. Works hard for the team, 100% commited and has a good long shot on him for a defender. We're sad to see him go. No idea why he has.

Shame the rest of our team isnt like him or we'd have a chance for playoffs.
That's what I like to hear
leedsblade
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Come on Lincoln!!!

Gem
EPD
Rep:
?
It's just a shame you won't get to see super Simon Yeo when you go, he's just been back after going to play in NZ, but it didn't work out for him. You'll get to see our Northern Irish international Gareth McAuley though He nearly went to Crewe last week, but that fell through.
Chewwy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
two BIG matches today, Swansea v Walsall, and Colchester v Cheltemham. who will win????
leedsblade
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Just got back from Stockport v Grimsby. Stockport played very well and deserved the 3 points they badly need. Really enjoyed myself despite the freezing conditions!

Gem
EPD
Rep:
?
(Original post by leedsblade)
Just got back from Stockport v Grimsby. Stockport played very well and deserved the 3 points they badly need. Really enjoyed myself despite the freezing conditions!

Gem
So you saw Ben 'Judas' Futcher for Grimsby? He used to play for us, before he left for Boston on a free last summer, and now it seems he's doing the rounds of all the Lincolnshire clubs. He's officially the tallest player in the football league - about an inch taller than Peter Crouch
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Same height as van der Sar eh?
EPD
Rep:
?

Like I say, he's a big lad
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Why is that red card round?
leedsblade
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by El Pollo Diablo)
So you saw Ben 'Judas' Futcher for Grimsby? He used to play for us, before he left for Boston on a free last summer, and now it seems he's doing the rounds of all the Lincolnshire clubs. He's officially the tallest player in the football league - about an inch taller than Peter Crouch
I did indeed. He got booked if I remember rightly!

Gem
EPD
Rep:
?
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Why is that red card round?
They used to use them in the football league. I don't think they do anymore (I could be wrong, mind).
Seabiscuit
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yes. 2 Very good results for Leyton Orient yesterday. Weekend was magnificent with everyone above us, Wycombe, Grimsby and Carlisle, dropping points. We have games in hand and we are currently unstoppable away from home. 13 wins and our top striker Gary Alexander picking up his 100th goal. Northampton and Grimsby dropped points again last night which was a result.

I'm looking forward to Saturday though and potentially a visit to the 5th round of the FA Cup that's if we get past Charlton. Good news is all their new signings including Marcus Bent are cuptied. I'll be at the Valley
AAJ1
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Craig Levein sacked as Leicester manager. It was inevitable really after last night's loss to Plymouth - I hope they can haul themselves out of trouble as long as we give 'em a good spanking at their place. But any leicester fans or otherwise... who will replace him?

ps: I beleive round red cards are still in operation in the football league (I'm not 100% sure)
Né Stig
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Seabiscuit)
Yes. 2 Very good results for Leyton Orient yesterday. Weekend was magnificent with everyone above us, Wycombe, Grimsby and Carlisle, dropping points.
And who do you thank for Wycombe's draw
Its the only thing going for us!

(Original post by Seabiscuit)
I'm looking forward to Saturday though and potentially a visit to the 5th round of the FA Cup that's if we get past Charlton. Good news is all their new signings including Marcus Bent are cuptied. I'll be at the Valley
No more getting into the papers :p:
leedsblade
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by AAJ1)
Craig Levein sacked as Leicester manager. It was inevitable really after last night's loss to Plymouth - I hope they can haul themselves out of trouble as long as we give 'em a good spanking at their place. But any leicester fans or otherwise... who will replace him?

ps: I beleive round red cards are still in operation in the football league (I'm not 100% sure)
Not surprising really.

Cannot believe we have spent over £1m on Akinbiyi today but ah well...we've got the money to waste thankfully. I don't rate him though but he'll secure 2nd spot for us when the other strikers don't play.
Plus...Andy Gray went for over £1m so really we just spent £600k on him. :eek: :rolleyes:

Gem
Anne Auraque
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by leedsblade)
Not surprising really.

Cannot believe we have spent over £1m on Akinbiyi today but ah well...we've got the money to waste thankfully. I don't rate him though but he'll secure 2nd spot for us when the other strikers don't play.
Plus...Andy Gray went for over £1m so really we just spent £600k on him. :eek: :rolleyes:

Gem
The inflated prices for lower league strikers is a joke at the moment. Fryatt played at Home Park last night and was distinctly average. De Vries is a donkey too.

Ade Akinibyi for £1.75 million? Oh dear, he's not the player I'd envisage as one to help SU survive in the PL. Having, said that he'll score a hat-trick against us now!

Also Wolves bought the Polish striker for £1.4 million today, he's 31! In addition Ashton for £7 and a bit million is too much.

More money than sense. Would any of you rich clubs like to sell us one of your naff strikers? We've only got two strikers.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (4)
44.44%
No - I got the required grades (4)
44.44%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (1)
11.11%

Watched Threads