The Football League Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
laurenlodge
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Srsly fed up now. They give McDermott the job and they're officially insane, nice as the guy seems.
Tricky_Tree
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Maybe Reading will win the FA cup
Jangrafess
Badges: 16
Report 8 years ago
Sick of being so wasteful in front of goal.
DJB_1990
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
At least Leeds got bashed again. It would make my year if they bottled promotion again.
Tricky_Tree
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by DJB_1990)
At least Leeds got bashed again. It would make my year if they bottled promotion again.
Mine too, it seems this FA cup run of theirs is having a big negative effect on their results.
Jangrafess
Report 8 years ago
I'd love to smash them at Elland Road. :daydreaming: I think I'd be alright with a nervy relegation dogfight as long as that could happen.
Jacky_B
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Forest had another good result tonight smashing Q.P.R 5-0 Sets us up very nicely for the weekend
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Bloody hell Cardiff must have had a bee in their bonnets.
Jangrafess
Report 8 years ago
I wish Southampton had had one in theirs.
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Jangrafess)
I know that feeling of being so wasteful after Liverpool and West Ham games.
bighairedmike
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Jacky_B)
Forest had another good result tonight smashing Q.P.R 5-0 Sets us up very nicely for the weekend

I reckon QPR could do with a new manager... :p:
Dalimyr
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by DJB_1990)
With their rather congested fixture list there's actually a reasonable chance of them screwing things up. They've got two games a week every week in February. They're unlikely to play more than 8 games in February, but if they advance further in the FA Cup or the JPT then their comparitively free March can end up being filled up rather quickly with cup games and postponed league games.

(Original post by Tricky_Tree)
Mine too, it seems this FA cup run of theirs is having a big negative effect on their results.
Not so much the FA Cup run as they were unstoppable in November and December even with Oldham and two matches against Kettering in the cup...but getting their first victory at Old Trafford for almost three decades seems to have gone to their heads a wee bit; it's after that where things went totally pear-shaped for them. Long may it continue, eh?
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by bighairedmike)
I reckon QPR could do with a new manager... :p:
They have a new manager every week
Jangrafess
Report 8 years ago
Reminds me of this: http://backofthenet.markwatsonthecomedi an.com/2010/01/17/QPR%20players%20'not%20aware%20P aul%20Hart%20was%20their%20boss'/
QED
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You're sick of it? :o:
Tricky_Tree
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
QPR looked okay on the ball, they weren't that bad. Just their defence couldn't cope with the sheer pace of our attack, love how easily how we carve teams up. We've scored 21 goals in our last 6 home games

Over to Newcastle now, hopefully Palace will be well up for it tonight! Cardiff must be the most inconsistent team in this division, they're crazy!
Jangrafess
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by QED)
You're sick of it? :o:
From what I've heard you could have been three up within twenty minutes, but we should have got about four or five in the last seventy. Accurate?
QED
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
From what I've heard you could have been three up within twenty minutes, but we should have got about four or five in the last seventy. Accurate?
Accurate enough, a draw was a fair result. But you know, we should be beating 'pathetic little teams' like Brentford and soon Portsmouth, with ease.
Jangrafess
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by QED)
Accurate enough, a draw was a fair result. But you know, we should be beating 'pathetic little teams' like Brentford and soon Portsmouth, with ease.
Above you in the league. :gah:
QED
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
fml ":sad:"
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (98)
25.52%
No (286)
74.48%

Watched Threads