Turn on thread page Beta

The Football League Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Awesome awesome awesome
    Rochdale 3 -1 Dag & Red
    We were terrible first half then Higgy and Haworth came on and changed everything, Gary Jones our skipper scored a cracker and everyone in Spotland celebrated like we had just won promotion. Bloody brilliant!!

P.s Happy Birthday Carl!!

ReputationRep:
    Well done.

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant 1-0 win over Millwall. Wycombe saved a penalty and played with 20 minutes with 10 men (player sent off after 6 mins after being subbed on). Great fighting spirit by all. And the simple task of Southampton on Tuesday night now :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danc2005)
    Brilliant 1-0 win over Millwall. Wycombe saved a penalty and played with 20 minutes with 10 men (player sent off after 6 mins after being subbed on). Great fighting spirit by all. And the simple task of Southampton on Tuesday night now :/
    Well done also.

ReputationRep:
    Great win for coventry today!!!!

2-1 loss to Walsall. Feels pretty crap, haven't conceded two in a while.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha yeah gwaaan Bristol City. 5 points clear at the top, 6 points clear off 3rd, hells yeah!

ReputationRep:
    West Brom looked poor in the second half I thought.

ReputationRep:
    Needed that win! Glad WBA messed up

ReputationRep:
    Well ive been thinking, i think coventry have the best strike force in the championship, dont laugh please! i think this because we have Clinton Morrison, Freddy Eastwood, Freddy Sears, John Stead! Thats a good lineup!!

ReputationRep:
    Stead can be a great player on his day but too inconsistent for me I'm afraid.

Our Peterborough game has still not being re-arranged. Don't think I can make a tuesday night game so gonna get refund on tickets and go to Cardiff away (incase they go up!) which is another ground I am yet to do.

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to Wycombe v Southampton tonight. In no way expecting anything out of this game and Southampton will be on a high after beating Norwich, but I can't help feeling slightly optimistic after the result on Saturday.

ReputationRep:
    Rochdale v Bradford tonight, can't wait! It's starting to snow though and it's freezing!!

ReputationRep:
    is all I have to say, for now.

We have so many games in hand yet we didn't play tonight. wtf's that abot?

ReputationRep:
    Great performance again by Wycombe. It's not often you can say you're team, sitting 23rd in the leaue, play Southampton off the park and were unlucky not to grab all 3 points.
    0-0, Wycombe dominated throughout, but the Saints weren't at their best. Roll on Stockport away on Saturday.

ReputationRep:
    Supporting Cardiff City=painful

ReputationRep:
    Interesting race between Norwich and Leeds for 1st

ReputationRep:
    Macclesfield away tomorrow, I can't wait!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kitty_x)
    Macclesfield away tomorrow, I can't wait!!
    You have to be kidding me...

Seriously?!?!?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.