Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Come On You Toon
Jangrafess
Badges: 16
Report 8 years ago
2-0 up away against Colchester after 20 minutes. 1-2 now. Time to **** up further.
Tricky_Tree
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Another good home win. Time to sort this away form out, no place better than Newcastle!
Jangrafess
Report 8 years ago
Ended 3-3. Should really have won that one.
Jangrafess
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by JK_91)
Shezza let in 3? What have you lot done to the poor lad? :mad:
Dunno, but that's twice he's done that now. :mad: It was all going so well too.
Jangrafess
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by JK_91)
We shouldn't have extended the loan, he should be in our first team not yours ffs.
I agree tbh, we've got a horribly makeshift defence at the moment due to injuries and suspensions. That's probably what's causing it... if he had Gallas and Vermaelen in front of him you'd win the league.
Jangrafess
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by JK_91)
We will win the league.
You'd win it even more comfortably with Roger in goal.
DJB_1990
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The last thing you want when playing a team like Newcastle is a bad performance by the officials. I was very disappointed with them tonight, they gave us nothing all game and chalked off what looked like a good goal for offside (though I'm yet to see a replay so I'm not sure).

Newcastle were not spectacular and I reckon we were the better side overall but they capitalised on an individual error and finished their chance. After that they put 11 men behind the ball and closed the game out professionally which was frickin boring to watch from my point of view, though we'd have done the same if we were 1-0 up. It could have been a different game if we'd taken the chances in the first half so I'm disappointed to have lost but were not going up or down so it doesn't matter too much.

Credit to Newcastle fans, they came in numbers and were very loud and supportive of their team.
ipswichblade
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Big game tonight. Win and we have something to play for, lose or draw at Cardiff and I think the top 6 is sorted.
Phobia27
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSS Wednesday 2 - 1 Watford Was shocked at the 89th minute winner, we never get last minute goals!
ipswichblade
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Surprised we managed a point but not really enough for catching 6th place!
jonzza
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ipswichblade)
I think 6th place is still up for grabs when you consider Cardiff's run in, it all depends on whether they bottle it again!

Suprised to notice Reading clawing their way up into play-off contention, when did their season turn around!?
morg
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by jonzza)
I think 6th place is still up for grabs when you consider Cardiff's run in, it all depends on whether they bottle it again!

Suprised to notice Reading clawing their way up into play-off contention, when did their season turn around!?
i believe it turned around when they beat us (west brom) in the cup, a month back?
ever since then they've been on fire...
jonzza
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by morg)
i believe it turned around when they beat us (west brom) in the cup, a month back?
ever since then they've been on fire...
Yeah, looking at results their last league defeat was against us (Blackpool) back in Feb. Fair play to them, I always thought that squad was too good to be in a relegation scrap.
WelshBluebird
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ipswichblade)
Not surprising considering how biased the officiating was.

I think it depends more on injuries tbh. You really can't blame the players this time. They are giving their all. We have such a small squad, any injuries and we're down to our youngsters. And because of the winding up order, we won't even be allowed emergency loans. We haven't brought any new players in all season, I think that is pretty impressive tbh.
Vanessa_x
Report 8 years ago
I think 6th place is still up for grabs when you consider
Brian McDermott took over.

Reading are top of the Championship form table. If we keep up our winning run it's possible we can get 6th place in the play-offs. And if we carry on playing like this..... who knows, I may have to find the Premier League thread to post in instead!

We've got West Brom at home tomorrow. Should be a great game, can't wait!!!!!
ipswichblade
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by WelshBluebird)
Not surprising considering how biased the officiating was.

I think it depends more on injuries tbh. You really can't blame the players this time. They are giving their all. We have such a small squad, any injuries and we're down to our youngsters. And because of the winding up order, we won't even be allowed emergency loans. We haven't brought any new players in all season, I think that is pretty impressive tbh.
Haha.
morg
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Vanessa_x)
Brian McDermott took over.

Reading are top of the Championship form table. If we keep up our winning run it's possible we can get 6th place in the play-offs. And if we carry on playing like this..... who knows, I may have to find the Premier League thread to post in instead!

We've got West Brom at home tomorrow. Should be a great game, can't wait!!!!!
yep, it's a massive game for both.. it could put us top of the league for 2 days, and could keep your unbeaten run going!
hopefully we'll be able to get our own back on you for knocking us out of the cup
V1NY
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Come On Reading!
morg
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by V1NY)
Come On Reading!
boo!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.81%
No (661)
60.64%
Not really bothered about them (224)
20.55%

Watched Threads