Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by walshie)
    They were my predictions! Not bad at one stage.

What the hell happened to my Barnet :eek:

Watford were also up at half time, and then got 2 players sent off! Idiots.
    Not bad predictions then. I had Leeds 1 Watford 0 and a 2-2 draw at Bramall Lane on my prediction league which wasn't bad.

Gem

ReputationRep:
    Lots of Leeds fans seem to be appearing on certain parts of BBC's 606 site, especially the Premiership. Think they're being a bit hasty. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Lots of Leeds fans seem to be appearing on certain parts of BBC's 606 site, especially the Premiership. Think they're being a bit hasty. :rolleyes:
    Typical. If they lose the play offs, all Leeds fans will vanish off there and every Leeds fan I know will suddenly forget football and not mention it at all. So predictable. :rolleyes:

Gem

ReputationRep:
    It's happened before and on here last season, except it was Ipswich fans gloating to Norwich fans and look who won the play offs - West Ham.

ReputationRep:
    It's happened before and on here last season, except it was Ipswich fans gloating to Norwich fans and look who won the play offs - West Ham.
    Yeah. Exactly why I will never say we are definitely going up until there is no way we can't be.

Don't get me wrong, I think we are going up but in football you never know.

Gem

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. I think Reading and Sheffield United will be promoted.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. I think Reading and Sheffield United will be promoted.
    Just hope you are right. :yy:

Gem

ReputationRep:
    You're always on here. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You're always on here. :rolleyes:
    Yep. Doing an essay kinda at the same time but to be fair, the football and music forums are the only ones I really post on and I don't bother looking at the others.

Gem

ReputationRep:
    Same with me with a few exceptions. Now if Sheffield United get promoted next season are you joining the Premiership thread?

ReputationRep:
    Same with me with a few exceptions. Now if Sheffield United get promoted next season are you joining the Premiership thread?
    What do you think.

Can't wait...although there are lots of things I don't like about the premiership though compared with lower league football.

Gem

ReputationRep:
    Hello hello, shall we just interrupt this premiership love affair. Ahhem.. my say on Tuesday's games: Delighted with the points, massive win for us, shame about the Kitson penalty, we have just got to keep on winning.

The leeds fans on 606 in the Premiership forum - not a good idea, because I fear they'll be eating humble pie, although I pray that they won't be

I reckon this weekend is very big, if Sheff Utd win the derby then it'll be very difficult to catch them BUT if they lose, then either ourselves or Watford should be able to pounce. No wins in three now for the blades, with a trip to Hillsbrough coming up, not exactly Premiership form?

Having said that, personally I still think it will be Reading and the Blades to go up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AAJ1)
    Hello hello, shall we just interrupt this premiership love affair. Ahhem.. my say on Tuesday's games: Delighted with the points, massive win for us, shame about the Kitson penalty, we have just got to keep on winning.

The leeds fans on 606 in the Premiership forum - not a good idea, because I fear they'll be eating humble pie, although I pray that they won't be

I reckon this weekend is very big, if Sheff Utd win the derby then it'll be very difficult to catch them BUT if they lose, then either ourselves or Watford should be able to pounce. No wins in three now for the blades, with a trip to Hillsbrough coming up, not exactly Premiership form?

Having said that, personally I still think it will be Reading and the Blades to go up
    No wins in 3 but 2 of those games were against very good sides (best sides in the division as well as us). The draw at Plymouth was disappointing but it is 1 more point than we got there last season.

You've answered the question anyway in your last sentence. Hope you're right.

Gem

ReputationRep:
    Hope I'm wrong. Hope I'm horribly wrong. Hope its Watford v Sheff U in the play off final while we're watching on from the lofty heights of second place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AAJ1)
    Hope I'm wrong. Hope I'm horribly wrong. Hope its Watford v Sheff U in the play off final while we're watching on from the lofty heights of second place.
    Well if you get 2nd spot I doubt we've even make the final! :eek:

Anyway we shall see.

Gem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leedsblade)
    What do you think.
    Yay!

ReputationRep:
    Yay!
    :party:

Bring it on but first lets make sure we get there.:king2:

BIG game at Hillsborough on saturday, as if it isn't a big enough game anyway!

Gem

ReputationRep:
    "Cheltenham still have a great chance of reaching the play-offs, and they will be confident of leaving The Kassam Stadium with a decent result when they square off with Brian Talbot's hugely disappointing Oxford United side." - Sky Sports

:bawling:
    Where did it all go wrong?

ReputationRep:
    So much for the Oxford-Lincoln 1-2 We are officially the form team of the league right now, mind. As for Oxford...

ReputationRep:
    Reading lost 3-2 at Luton tonight.
    Can't honestly see us (or anyone) catching them but if that doesn't give us a massive boost before tomorrow then there's summat up.

Gem

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.