The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5120
Jangrafess
Nope, what was their username? There's quite a lot of Manc based Bees on the Brentford board.

I definitely want to try and get to Rochdale away next season too. :biggrin:

The Dog catcher.
Ohh I was wondering because I saw it on the message board when we won promotion and it was in the programme yesterday, thought it was you.

I wish I wasn't going Uni in January now, I'm going to miss some brilliant games :frown:
Kitty_x
The Dog catcher.
Ohh I was wondering because I saw it on the message board when we won promotion and it was in the programme yesterday, thought it was you.

I wish I wasn't going Uni in January now, I'm going to miss some brilliant games :frown:

Hmmm nah, they must use a different name on the BFC board. Oh well. Wish it had been me tbf. :colondollar:

Where are you going again?
Reply 5122
Jangrafess
Hmmm nah, they must use a different name on the BFC board. Oh well. Wish it had been me tbf. :colondollar:

Where are you going again?

Sheffield Hallam, be easy for me to get to Sheffield Wednesday :p:
Kitty_x
Sheffield Hallam, be easy for me to get to Sheffield Wednesday :p:

Nice. Sheffield to Manchester isn't too far, so you might be able to make more than you think if you budget well. :biggrin:
Reply 5124
Jangrafess
Nice. Sheffield to Manchester isn't too far, so you might be able to make more than you think if you budget well. :biggrin:

Yeah I know, its just because I'm doing Nursing I may be on placements and will have to miss football :frown:
It's only about 40 mins on the train to Manchester then 20 from Manchester Victoria to Rochdale so should be fine when I don't have to do uni work etc.
Kitty_x
Yeah I know, its just because I'm doing Nursing I may be on placements and will have to miss football :frown:
It's only about 40 mins on the train to Manchester then 20 from Manchester Victoria to Rochdale so should be fine when I don't have to do uni work etc.

Ohhh right. (That explains why you start in Jan too, should have thought of that. :colondollar:)
Good luck getting to as much as possible.
Reply 5126
Thanks for another great season Rovers. I think has been our best post-war league finish. All with a squad costing less than £1m to assemble, the lowest amount in the league. :adore:
Reply 5127
Jangrafess
Ohhh right. (That explains why you start in Jan too, should have thought of that. :colondollar:)
Good luck getting to as much as possible.

I wanted to start September but the course was full.
I'm scared about moving in and people have been there since September but I'm not sure if that will happen.

I'm going to try and get to many home games, and the very few Northern games. I'll just have to see, I cannot miss that season!
Blackpool in the Premier League anyone?
Reply 5129
rockrunride
Blackpool in the Premier League anyone?

Hopefully. That would be some achievement.
:bawling:
Phobia27
:bawling:

:console: Unlucky man. Feel bad for you. :frown:
Peter Taylor has signed a year contract! Hopefully he's the guy to get us out of League Two, he's done it three times before.

Our new home kit's also just been revealed:

Also R.I.P. to the 56 who died in the Valley Parade fire 25 years ago.
nice little local ish game there! sure they'll be bouncing straight back up though
Reply 5134
I was a nervous wreck watching the Wednesday game, I can't imagine how the supporters were feeling! Commiserations Sheffield Wednesday, keep Irvine and the core of your squad and you'll be fine :smile:
I had a great time at Portman Road, great performance and result although a little late! :biggrin:
ipswichblade
I had a great time at Portman Road, great performance and result although a little late! :biggrin:

And three hoodoo's broken

A win at Ipswich
A win away this season
CHEDDERS GOT A GOAL :woo:

Here's to a relaxed summer with Blackwell being linked with any player going
stattotheblade
And three hoodoo's broken

A win at Ipswich
A win away this season
CHEDDERS GOT A GOAL :woo:

Here's to a relaxed summer with Blackwell being linked with any player going

Yep. :woo:
My boyfriend supports Ipswich so was even more special for me. :biggrin:
Coventry have sacked Coleman.....
Coventry really are a club in need of a solid manager who would get the club by the balls and get it going again. They're very like we were when Warnock arrived, by then we'd been in the 2nd tier for a number of years already having dropped out of the Premier League and were staring Division Two in the face, the rest as they say is history.

Latest