Turn on thread page Beta

The Football League Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Great win for Town against Leeds on Saturday. We were in trouble of slipping down the table after drawing at Scun thorpe and losing at Reading but that win has kept us very much in and amongst it, which is what we need at this stage of the season. Not least to keep the crowds there.

Should have bet on 2-1 after I called it pre-match on this thread!

Brentford's second penalty shootout win of the season. :sexface: We are the new Germany.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    Brentford's second penalty shootout win of the season. :sexface: We are the new Germany.
    Oh ya? Wednesday just won 8-7 on penalties, our keeper scoring the winning penalty :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phobia27)
    Oh ya? Wednesday just won 8-7 on penalties, our keeper scoring the winning penalty :sexface:
    Not good for Tommy Lee then haha.

ReputationRep:
    Any fellow coventry city fans here!?

ReputationRep:
    Not impressed with Rochdale recently, other teams have been doing their homework on our players. Hopefully we can bring it back at Bristol tomorrow.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...le/9093575.stm

Ffs. This is so annoying. I really liked Adams. I hope he's good for you Kitty, at least he might be with a manager who values him now.

ReputationRep:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...le/9093575.stm

Ffs. This is so annoying. I really liked Adams. I hope he's good for you Kitty, at least he might be with a manager who values him now.
    How has he been recently?
    I remember last time we had him it was mixed opinions he had some good games though. Oh Hilly will look after him and if you do get him back he will be awesome. Every player we get goes on to bigger and better things after Hill and Flickers are done with them.

(Original post by Kitty_x)
    How has he been recently?
    I remember last time we had him it was mixed opinions he had some good games though. Oh Hilly will look after him and if you do get him back he will be awesome. Every player we get goes on to bigger and better things after Hill and Flickers are done with them.
    He is great. Just great.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    What's wrong with Brentford lately they seem to be struggling.

Dunno, but everyone's calling for Andy Scott's head and only the core members of the team seem to be supporting him. Not sure if even that's the case any more, when I read between the lines on some of their twitter pages.

ReputationRep:
    FFS. 1 down!

ReputationRep:
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm quite happy after today's game.

ReputationRep:
    very happy with our result today.
    Our defence was shocking, but we did well to come back
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Ugh, our inconsistency is just ridiculous.

What a result for us today.

ReputationRep:
    What a result for us today.
    David Hunt seemed very happy on twitter. He keeps replying to me I feel famous. League 1 famous obviously :yep:

(Original post by Kitty_x)
    David Hunt seemed very happy on twitter. He keeps replying to me I feel famous. League 1 famous obviously :yep:
    He's great. Sam Saunders, Nicky Forster and Marcus Bean use it too. And I just found you on twitter.

ReputationRep:
    He's great. Sam Saunders, Nicky Forster and Marcus Bean use it too. And I just found you on twitter.
    I tweet about very pointless things. Mainly my sexy bus driver haha!!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.