The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5540
Haha 3-2 win away at Pompey and up to 7th, not bad eh? We're scoring goals for fun at the minute but conceding loads as well, if we sort the defence out we could be up there at the end of the season. Got to laugh at Cotterill trying to defend Dickinson's sending off, he went in knee height ffs.
The weekends football league program

Friday, 19 November 2010
Npower League Two
Burton Albion v Bury, 19:45

Saturday, 20 November 2010
Npower Championship
Barnsley v Portsmouth, 15:00
Bristol City v Leicester, 15:00
Cardiff v Nott'm Forest, 15:00
Coventry v Burnley, 15:00
Derby v Scunthorpe, 15:00
Doncaster v Swansea, 15:00
Hull v Ipswich, 15:00
Middlesbrough v Millwall, 15:00
Norwich v Leeds United, 15:00
QPR v Preston, 15:00
Watford v Reading, 15:00
Sheff Utd v Crystal Palace, 17:20

Npower League One
Brighton v Bristol Rovers, 15:00
Charlton v Yeovil, 15:00
Colchester v Hartlepool, 15:00
Dag & Red v Oldham, 15:00
Huddersfield v Exeter, 15:00
Leyton Orient v Bournemouth, 15:00
MK Dons v Sheff Wed, 15:00
Notts County v Tranmere, 15:00
Plymouth v Brentford, 15:00
Rochdale v Swindon, 15:00
Southampton v Peterborough, 15:00
Walsall v Carlisle, 15:00

Npower League Two
Accrington Stanley v Stevenage, 15:00
Aldershot v Chesterfield, 15:00
Barnet v Northampton, 15:00
Bradford v Macclesfield, 15:00
Cheltenham v Morecambe, 15:00
Crewe v Rotherham, 15:00
Lincoln City v Hereford, 15:00
Oxford Utd v Gillingham, 15:00
Port Vale v Wycombe, 15:00
Shrewsbury v Southend, 15:00
Stockport v Torquay, 15:00
I'm going to the Dons game. :smile: Hopefully we can make it into the play-off positions this weekend. :yep:
Ha I am also going to the MK Dons game but I am in the away end with my Girlfriend as she's a Wednesday fan.
Gosh, what a win!
Just came back from the Dons game - we completely collapsed after they equalised, not exactly helped by the fact that we were playing without any recognised centre-backs. :rolleyes:
2-1 win away against Plymouth, very happy with that! :biggrin:
Reply 5547
3-3 draw against Swindon, pretty impressed with that, given our recent form. Even more impressed with our captain fantastic Gary Jones scoring 2 goals!
MK Dons got a an absolute battering of Sheffield Wednesday, needless to say my girlfriend is very happy, despite the early set back.
Original post by Tricky_Tree
Gosh, what a win!

Only cos we were complete rubbish yet again. Carry on like that and we are going to end up on the wrong end of a thumping. Just hope that doesn't happen at Loftus Road next weekend.
If Cardiff fail to get promoted surely that will harm them even more financially.
Original post by Rock Fan
If Cardiff fail to get promoted surely that will harm them even more financially.

Yep.
From all sources, apparantly the malaysians that are backing us are in it for the long term.
The problem we have is that a few of our main players are out of contract in the summer (the main one being Bothroyd), so if we lose them, then we have to start from pretty much scratch again.
Suppose it could be worse, you could have still had Risdale there.
Good win for Sheffield Wednesday tonight, 5th on the bounce. A clean sheet at home is always nice, even if it is against Walsall at Fortress Hillsborough.

With the speculation regarding Milan Mandaric, are there any Pompey or Leicester fans on here who have a strong opinion for or against Mandaric? Obviously, any money for our stagnating club is appreciated, but how does MM like to run a club?
Fourth consecutive away win and now we're as far from the bottom of the table as we are from the top. :smile: Very happy with that. Apparently we even turned in a good performance for a change, which makes a big difference.
Reply 5555
Only just noticed that L1 and L2 played tonight.:colondollar: We've got Crystal Palace away on Saturday, really hope we can win that to kick start a good Winter run like we usually have. If we're near the playoffs in January then I might start to believe that we can 'do a Blackpool'.
There were protests before the Sheffield Wednesday game with fans chanting "sack the board" "we want our Wednesday back" it's clearly getting quite tense off the field. Mind you they easily brushed aside a very poor Walsall team, to go 4th and leave Walsall rooted at the bottom. On a side note MK Dons got yet another 4-1 hammering off Huddersfield this time

Another win for Brentford. :smile: And in a difficult away game as well.

And we're only four points off the play-offs now.
Original post by KingMessi
Another win for Brentford. :smile: And in a difficult away game as well.

I trust you have met our other Brentford fan here :tongue:

Latest