Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WelshBluebird)
    Yep. Its the same with everyone.
    Will be interesting to see if he does say anything though.

I like him!
    Although I do think he can be very wrong sometimes, I do think he brings a lot of character to the game.
    Yep, he has more character in his little finger than a lot of other managers put together. I will be boring though and not name these other managers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WelshBluebird)
    In the same light, the FA took a lot of grief and abuse over that decision. So they could try to "make up for it" with QPR.
    Its against the rules, so if they are guilty then they should get the punishment (same goes for what should have happened with west ham).
    I think the whole dealing of the West Ham case is one of the worst things I've seen the FA do. If they'd manned up a bit, set a stronger punishment then, then I reckon whoever sorted out the deal for the Faurlin (from the QPR side) would never have agreed to it. With all the billions being pumped into football, a 5 million fine is peanuts to what promotion could get you.

From a neutral point of view, I feel extremely sorry for the QPR fans. They've spent the whole season on top of the league, then all this shady business goes down :rolleyes:

However, if anyone digs something up on the Scott Sinclair to Swansea deal, I'm forever in your debt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipswichblade)
    Haha, you're depressed?! Your team aren't going to league 1.
    As much as last night was a great result for us and totally unexpected, it's too little, too late for us.

Good luck for the rest of the season. I am sure you will still finish in the play offs!
    True, it is just pathetic how we can't put away the teams at the bottom of the league.

Scunthrope 1 - 0 Forest
    Forest 2 - 2 Preston
    Sheffied Utd 2 - 1 Forest

Urgh! Somehow we're still in the running though, the league is lot more open without Newcastle and WBA. I would love Derby to get relegated, they are in freefall. I would also enjoy a QPR point deduction

ReputationRep:
    Come on Swansea

Unlike most Swansea fans too i would love to see Cardiff go up if Swansea can't make it. I support all things Welsh. Sure i want Swansea to win and get there in front of Cardiff but i would be incredible if they both could go up! Then again i'm not a die hard fan and generally an arm chair fan with a slight interest in football which has grown this season due to the Welsh sides promotion pushes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tricky_Tree)
    True, it is just pathetic how we can't put away the teams at the bottom of the league.

Scunthrope 1 - 0 Forest
    Forest 2 - 2 Preston

Urgh! Somehow we're still in the running though, the league is lot more open without Newcastle and WBA. I would love Derby to get relegated, they are in freefall. I would also enjoy a QPR point deduction
    Yep, it's a strange thing. But there again, the last 2 games we have won have been against you and Swansea and yet we lost to Derby at home!

ReputationRep:

Scunthrope 1 - 0 Forest
    Forest 2 - 2 Preston

Don't worry, you're not the only ones who can't beat the lesser sides. We couldn't beat beat Donny when they had something like 13 players out injured and then couldn't beat Preston as well thanks to Wes :rant:

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant own goal from Ashley Williams. Cardiff really need to take advantage of todays results though when we play tomorrow.

ReputationRep:

Scunthrope 1 - 0 Forest
    Forest 2 - 2 Preston

rep - just because of who you support - YOU REDS

ReputationRep:
    Another win for City away at Rochdale - playoffs are still on the cards!

Next three games are very much winnable ones as well, Yeovil (H), Colchester (A), Swindon (H).

Starting to get excited.

ReputationRep:
    What a shambles. Stupid challenges but the second was never a red card. We get these against us (as you do when you are at the bottom) but never happens to the teams we play against. Wasn't a contest thanks to the referee and as for Henderson, he is a ****. Why Adams changed a winning team I will never know anyway!

ReputationRep:
    aaargggggghhhhhhhh
    I hate Jay Bothroyd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Aidy Hoofroyd sacked by Coventry already, hahahahahaha.

He's a top bloke, but a **** manager. Makes me even more happy that Coventry took him off us last summer, we could never have sacked him with that massive contract he was on. :awesome:
    I thought he was a good manager. When the twice imprisoned convicted criminal Marlon King was signed I lost all respect for him.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a Norwich fan So loving that we are in 2nd :P But I'm not sure if we will stay there for the rest of the season. Play offs for us I reckon. Only 9 games left, this season has flown by!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jen_JJ)
    I'm a Norwich fan So loving that we are in 2nd :P But I'm not sure if we will stay there for the rest of the season. Play offs for us I reckon. Only 9 games left, this season has flown by!
    Believe me, you'll be 2nd. We've decided we don't fancy promotion whatsoever :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I actually think it'll be QPR, Swansea and Forest to go up, assuming QPR don't get a points deduction. (Though they probably will)

ReputationRep:
    Just want to say good luck to the Blades youth team tonight for their youth cup semi final first leg at Villa Park. Great achievement to get to the semi final to play Villa. Really hope they can show the first team idiots how it is done on the pitch with a decent performance.

ReputationRep:
    It'd have to be a pretty substantial points deduction to stop QPR. I can still see them going up with 10 points taken away due to their ability to win the games they're expected to, unlike the rest of the top 6. Forrest really need to sort themselves out if they're going to stay in the play off places with Burnley knocking on the door. Second place will, as is pretty obvious, go to the team who can get a run of form going. Although there's still time for teams to have a bad run and drop off the pace.

I can't say I'm surprised by Aidy being sacked. As sr90 has said, this season's pretty much been a carbon copy of last year for him. He's not nicknamed Hoofroyd for nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Hoping that this is Swansea's blip once for all and we got some form returning for end of season where i expect playoffs. When on form we are brilliant. Still hope of auto promotion though, hope to get it yet. We still have Norwich at the Liberty. Could be crucial.

ReputationRep:
    Hey strangers.
    Rochdale have just beaten struggling Plymouth 1-0 thanks to a goal from our captain fantastic Gary Jones.
    Had a bit of a struggle last few games before notts county, back to winning ways it seems now.
    Any Sheffield Wednesday fans on here? Would love to know if anyone was involved with the advertisements being ripped down tut tut..
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Sheffield Wednesday are in a lot of trouble now, they are set to lose to Southampton

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.