Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Very worried about the Owls now; results went against us last night

ReputationRep:
    Great results last night for the Blades.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Nope Leicester got a late goal to level it
    Excellent. Watching the highlights we seemed to have the better of the game - granted they're from FoxesPlayer so there'll be a bit of a bias but still...

We completely ballsed it up last night.

ReputationRep:
    Super Kevin Phillips scored a hat-trick last night, was quite lucky I might add though. Huge win for Palace though. I really believe we can make the automatics if we keep this form up. Watford do have a couple of tough games coming up.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds weird to say this but I'm gutted about Derby's result last night. With a makeshift, patched up squad (we could only name 5 subs), we should have won instead of drawing. Onside goal ruled offside, a potential penalty claim and we were the better team for most of the game.

ReputationRep:
    Agree with ipswichbladelass - some reyt results for the Red and White Wizards.

Who'd have seen the MKD-Donny scoreline? Comprehensive, to say the least. Hopefully they've used up their weekly goal allowance and we can get a win on Saturday.

ReputationRep:
    What are everyone's predictions for the ups and downs come the end? Here's what I think

Championship - Promoted: Cardiff, Watford Playoffs: Hull, Palace, Leicester (Winner), Bolton Relegated: Bristol City, P'boro, Barnsley
    League 1 - Doncaster, Swindon Playoffs: Sheff United, Brentford, Yeovil, Bournemouth (Winner) Relegated: Portsmouth, Bury, Hartlepool, Scunthorpe
    League 2 - Promoted: Port Vale, Gillingham, Exeter Playoffs: Rotherham (Winner) Cheltenham, Northampton, Burton Relegated: Accrington, Wimbledon

And if that is all right come the end then, what can I say :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billyblademan)
    Agree with ipswichbladelass - some reyt results for the Red and White Wizards.

Who'd have seen the MKD-Donny scoreline? Comprehensive, to say the least. Hopefully they've used up their weekly goal allowance and we can get a win on Saturday.
    Saturdays home game is even more significant than ever. We must grind out a win. Hope the fans stay behind the lads! Can't wait for my next match - Stevenage away a week Saturday!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by JWz)
    Super Kevin Phillips scored a hat-trick last night, was quite lucky I might add though. Huge win for Palace though. I really believe we can make the automatics if we keep this form up. Watford do have a couple of tough games coming up.
    Wow he can still score the goals Kevin Phillips, and he is supposed to be retiring at the end of the season.

ReputationRep:
    Bolton fan here. Love the run we're on at the minute. Been a tough 12 months but I think things are starting to finally look up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Wow he can still score the goals Kevin Phillips, and he is supposed to be retiring at the end of the season.
    I reckon he will stay on for one more. He has hinted it in a couple of interviews.

There's no way I'm going to get sucked into making predictions about League One! I'm just going to let Brentford do what we've got to do. Which I hope will be enough for at least second place, because we've got an abysmal play-off record.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    There's no way I'm going to get sucked into making predictions about League One! I'm just going to let Brentford do what we've got to do. Which I hope will be enough for at least second place, because we've got an abysmal play-off record.
    Quite right.
    Previous results for all the top teams show how unpredictable it really is!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by JWz)
    I reckon he will stay on for one more. He has hinted it in a couple of interviews.
    Wouldn't surprise me if he stayed on, he's got an amazing record and if he still scoring goals then why not.

ReputationRep:
    Just seen someone trying to start a spotted page for football stadiums...

Why has no one thought of this before!?!?!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spotte...33416276681162
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    More big games this weekend plus with Barnsley being in FA Cup action, Wednesday against Leicester will be a tough game for the Owls, Wolves are away to Forest. League one we have the blades against MK Dons, while Brentford are away to Carlisle.

Championship

Birmingham V Derby
    Bolton V Brighton
    Bristol City V Middlesbrough
    Crystal Palace V Leeds United
    Huddersfield V Charlton
    Leicester V Sheff Wed
    Nottm Forest V Wolves
    Peterborough V Ipswich
    Watford V Blackpool

League One

Bournemouth V Doncaster
    Carlisle V Brentford
    Colchester V Crewe
    Crawley V Notts County
    Hartlepool V Yeovil
    Portsmouth V Bury
    Preston V Stevenage
    Scunthorpe V Coventry
    Sheff Utd V MK Dons
    Shrewsbury V Leyton Orient
    Swindon V Walsall
    Tranmere Vs Oldham

League 2

Wimbledon V York
    Barnet V Morecambe
    Bradford V Aldershot
    Burton Albion V Cheltenham
    Chesterfield V Bristol Rovers
    Fleetwood V Exeter
    Gillingham V Plymouth
    Northampton V Accrington
    Port Vale V Southend
    Rochdale V Wycombe
    Rotherham V Dag & Red
    Torquay V Oxford Utd

ReputationRep:
    Hugeeeeeee game for Bolton today. Shame I cant make it, woulda loved to go. Manage to win we're in great stead for a playoff push with our remaining fixtures, draw and the dream is still alive. Lose however and I suspect another year in the champion**** is on the cards.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by ..DT..)
    Hugeeeeeee game for Bolton today. Shame I cant make it, woulda loved to go. Manage to win we're in great stead for a playoff push with our remaining fixtures, draw and the dream is still alive. Lose however and I suspect another year in the champion**** is on the cards.
    What's happened to Bolton lately is just tragic especially since the FA Cup run they had about 2 years ago.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah there hasn't been much to shout about since that game. I have never been sat in a football stadium and seen a set of football fans so bewildered in my life. To be honest I think its a good thing we got relegated in hindsight or we would be pulling a qpr this season, whereas we've atleast had time to get some players back from long injuries and find a balance.

As for recently I have no idea. Its a startling change in form, 20th and the boo boys out 5 weeks ago and now 10th (I think) and seriously pushing for playoffs. Obviously Freedman has found some sort of respect in the changing room and the players are starting to put it in on the pitch for him.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.