Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The two players have apologised in the media. The one who got sent off has a 3 game ban so misses their game with us (Orient) woohoo.

ReputationRep:
    Slow start to the season for Barnet amd bookies have us favourites for the drop, but things are picking up. Played amazingly at Cardiff last week. Bring on the Walsall and then the Leeds.

ReputationRep:
    Tranmere 3 - 0 Leyton Orient.

Apparently we were shocking. The fact that their keeper scored their first from a free kick just outside his own area says it all.

ReputationRep:
    Orient Til I Die!

ReputationRep:
    Alex mate - sounded as though we dominated the 2nd half! Had it gone to 2-1 then I fancied us t get a result.

ReputationRep:
    My Dad went and the second half was better apparently. A bit of a re-shuffle with the new lad Chambers coming into central midfield, and it sounded like he made a big difference. But we have conceded 3 goals in each of our last 3 away games and we need to sort it. Last year we had a settled back back four, whereas this year, Lockwood and Tann have their spots (I don't agree with Tann over Miller), but the two centre back positions are confused. We need to get some consistency.

I couldn't go because I had to take my PC in for service. Thank God I didn't. A 5 hour coach journey each way for a 3-0 defeat, including a clip which is being shown all over the sports news as a comedy moment, eek.

ReputationRep:
    Well the club sold Gabby, who in my opinion was our best player and a rock at the back! I think it's Ling's preference with Tann, I think Miller is better with the ball but Tann gives everything although he may not be the best.

The defence will settle, once Mackie is back from his ban, him and Fortune can form a solid partnership and hopefully we won't let in as many goals.

I'll probably go to game this Saturday.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Anyone see that ridculious handball by that Bournemouth player in the last game.

ReputationRep:
    Can't say I did - have just seen Tranmere's first goal from Saturday again! *hides away*

ReputationRep:
    Alex - I live in a little village just outside Chelmsford called Great Baddow, how about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Shrewsbury fan here.
    Our season's panning out nicely so far with the signing of Ben Davies and Derek Asamoah.

Bring on Lincoln on Saturday

Emi-

ReputationRep:
    Guessing there aren't any other peterborough fans here?

.....who has been watching our club embaresses itself with big ron manager then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lewisdoe)
    Alex - I live in a little village just outside Chelmsford called Great Baddow, how about yourself?
    Springfield.

Back on topic, Orient have got Brentford this weekend. I love a good derby!

ReputationRep:
    Lower League? This thread must be full of Oxford United fans then. I saw they did the draw for the League Cup last week, but I couldn't see you in there, which confused me a little. I then looked at the league and couldn't see you in your customary position near the bottom of League 2. It's almost as if you've been relegated out of the football league. Ah well, us Reading fans will wave to you on match of the day.

Incidentally after all of that, I hope you go up this year.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Just heard something about a game in the lower leagues in Scotland being abandoned due to a serious player injury.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl1982)
    Just heard something about a game in the lower leagues in Scotland being abandoned due to a serious player injury.
    Yep,Hamilton v Clyde. Apparently, it ended after 75 minutes with the score being 3-3. There will be a replay on Tuesday week.

Leyton Orient 1-1 Brentford

Well, I suppose I should be happy really, seeing as well as only drawing we were outplayed and still got a point, thanks to Sam Tillen! What rubbish we were though, can't believe we're still 4th in the league.

Orient should've been 3-0 up easily. *thanks Nelson for heroic goalkeeping*

And meanwhile, up the BEES!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Car Expert)
    Yep,Hamilton v Clyde. Apparently, it ended after 75 minutes with the score being 3-3. There will be a replay on Tuesday week.
    Thank god he was ok, unfortunatly another player in the non-league was not so fortunate.

The Leeds game looks like it will be 0-0 with a minute to go.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Ok i got that wrong, Wolves stole the points with a last minute goal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    Leyton Orient 1-1 Brentford

Well, I suppose I should be happy really, seeing as well as only drawing we were outplayed and still got a point, thanks to Sam Tillen! What rubbish we were though, can't believe we're still 4th in the league.

Orient should've been 3-0 up easily. *thanks Nelson for heroic goalkeeping*

And meanwhile, up the BEES!
    That's our problem this year though: we just don't take our chances. That is why we're in the relegation zone and you're up the top!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.