The Football League Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
Montrose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Last game I remember where we won by a big margin was Rushden in January. EASTOOOOOOOOOON!
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
How the hell did Sheffield Wednesday manage to lose against 10 men Derby when they were 1 up, it was a sucker punch to lose in stoppage time.
Car Expert
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well, Orient defender Lockwood scored a hat-trick to make it 3-3 against Gillingham. I think Orient need to improve it they have any chance of surviving in League 1...
Jangrafess
Badges: 16
Report 12 years ago
1-1 with Millwall... the embarrassment.

They're the worst team in the league.

If Willock could score against them, (and he should be found guilty of gross misconduct - masquerading as a professional footballer) then why couldn't the rest of the team.

And Griffiths broke his nose, poor guy.

Also got thrashed 0-3 by Luton. Ah well, I still have fond memories of that 2-0 win against them in the FA Cup 2 years back.
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Another defeat for Sheffield Wednesday 1-0 against Sunderland, and they are now bottom of the Championship.

Wolves got smashed 4-0 by Cardiff who stay top after Birmingham drew 1-1 with Leicester.

Leeds fans won't be happy again they were beaten by 10 men West Brom 4-2

Anyone see Peterhead of Scottish Division 3 scored 8 past Forfar today.
Dougy_S
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Carl1982)
Another defeat for Sheffield Wednesday 1-0 against Sunderland, and they are now bottom of the Championship.

Wolves got smashed 4-0 by Cardiff who stay top after Birmingham drew 1-1 with Leicester.

Leeds fans won't be happy again they were beaten by 10 men West Brom 4-2

Anyone see Peterhead of Scottish Division 3 scored 8 past Forfar today.
What a result!!! We really needed that win, BOING BOING!! And was such a shame to see wolves get hammered, and blues only managed a point, was an amazing weekend! lol, must hand it to Geoff Horsefield and all the Leeds fans, couldnt make it to the game maself, am on the other side of the world atm lol, but when he scored, he didnt celebrate, as a mark of respect, which the baggies fans noticed and started cheering for him. "Feed the horse and he will score". Still, he will always be one of my fave players to ever play at the albion, and good luck to him. From what i could hear, leeds didnt deserve 4-2, a goal in it would have been more like the expected score. Big hand to the travelling fans tho!
GingerPele
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
We lost 1-4 at home to Burnley, here's what I thought of the game...

Right from the start Burnley outclassed us in every department and throughly deserved their 4-1 win, we were useless and none of our players looked interested, Our defence was awful all the way through and what the hell is Dion Dublin doing here! a BIG waste of space. The only player who looked remotely dangerous was Earnie and occasionally Huckerby. I can't see Burnley having a easier match all season, I also thought Doherty's challenge or "Rugby Tackle" on Gray was hilarious!!

At least Worthy's gone now, hopefully we'll get Curbishley in charge now!
ukpatsfan
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I hope all the Mansfailed Town fans on here are looking forward to a beating on Saturday
Car Expert
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Leyton Orient are effectively bottom of the table... not looking good for them at the moment.
Car Expert
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Wow... Forest got thrashed by Scunthorpe at home :eek: ... hopefully that's just a one-off result for them.
ukpatsfan
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Come on you never-say-die magpies 2-0 down at half time and pulled it back!

ps. Well done Scunny, teaching the rednecks that they really are a 3rd division team
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah dreadful day for Forest, but Scunthorpe are looking a useful side this year. Great match between Crewe and Rotherham, Crewe 3-1 down came back to win 4-3. Bristol City seem to have shot right up in League 1.

Not a good day for MK Dons beaten 2-0 by Peterborough last night, The Mad dog went mad. Walsall are still leading the way in League 2.
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Wednesday are 1 up against Barnsley, Luton are winning 2-1 against Birmingham, Preston are 3 up already against Sunderland.
EPD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Lincoln are 3 up against Barnet. Yeah baby. A draw in the 1st vs 2nd Walsall vs Wycombe match wouldn't go amiss.
EPD
Rep:
?
Make that 4-0. Forrester hat-trick. What a guy.
EPD
Rep:
?
Well, a 5-0 away win. I guess you could say I'm pretty happy.
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 12 years ago
:eek: we won
even with a **** ref who made two centeral defenders go off for head injurgy treatments whilst defending a corner.....
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Barnet got slaughtered, finally Wednesday won a match my other half is very happy, great goal by Chris Brunt.
Né Stig
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by EPD)
Well, a 5-0 away win. I guess you could say I'm pretty happy.
Totally disgusted. Fairclough for the chop. You just cannot let any team in Division 2 come to Underhill and receive a 5-0 result.

Really disgruntled, and yet its going to be another season where we are there or thereabouts within the relegation battle come end of season.
EPD
Rep:
?
(Original post by walshie)
Totally disgusted. Fairclough for the chop. You just cannot let any team in Division 2 come to Underhill and receive a 5-0 result.

Really disgruntled, and yet its going to be another season where we are there or thereabouts within the relegation battle come end of season.
We're not just any team :cool:

It seems we quite like Underhill, IIRC we had a storming comeback there last year, coming from 2-0 down to win 3-2 with a Nat 'Goal Machine' Brown screamer right at the end.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (98)
25.52%
No (286)
74.48%

Watched Threads