Turn on thread page Beta
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Full program of fixtures tomorrow in the football league.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    :laugh: 3-3 already in Leicester v Bolton - only 6 shots on target. Abysmal defending from both sides

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant day for Brentford; it looks like it might be another very positive season. Let us just hope we avoid the play-offs again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    5 -1 against Yeovil, a great result and a great performance. Thoroughly deserved and due three points after some very good displays against Brighton and Derby in previous weeks.

4 points short of the play-offs, absolutely no need to be looking over our shoulders in fear of the drop zone despite unfortunately being without James Vaughan for quite a while. All in all a fantastic place to be at the end of 2013.

Splendid work from Hoyle and Robins, and long may it continue
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Leicester end the year on top in the Championship
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wonder if any of you are going to the football hungover tomorrow

Championship
    Birmingham v Barnsley 15:00
    Bolton v Middlesbrough 15:00
    Brighton v Bournemouth 15:00
    Burnley v Huddersfield 15:00
    Derby v Wigan 15:00
    Ipswich v Charlton 15:00
    Leeds v Blackburn 15:00
    Millwall v Leicester 15:00
    QPR v Doncaster 15:00
    Reading v Nottm Forest 15:00
    Sheff Wed v Blackpool 15:00
    Yeovil v Watford 17:30

League 1
    Crewe v Carlisle 15:00
    MK Dons v Colchester 15:00
    Notts County v Bradford 15:00
    Oldham v Shrewsbury 15:00
    Peterborough v Brentford 15:00
    Preston v Port Vale 15:00
    Rotherham v Coventry 15:00
    Stevenage v Gillingham 15:00
    Swindon v Crawley 15:00
    Tranmere v Wolves 15:00
    Walsall v Sheff Utd 15:00

League 2
    Bristol Rovers v Cheltenham 13:00
    Dag & Red v Wimbledon 15:00
    Exeter v Wycombe 15:00
    Fleetwood v Accrington 15:00
    Hartlepool v Bury 15:00
    Mansfield v Burton 15:00
    Newport v Oxford Utd 15:00
    Northampton v Chesterfield 15:00
    Plymouth v Torquay 15:00
    Scunthorpe v Rochdale 15:00
    Southend v Portsmouth 15:00
    York v Morecambe 15:00

ReputationRep:
    15 minutes of stoppage time, a saved penalty and a goal from 50 yards! Great result for the City today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Quite a few games fell victim to the weather, was a bad day for Leeds today, meanwhile Brentford continue to lead the way in League 1 after another win against Peterborough.

ReputationRep:
    Ffs Bradford have absolutley lost it, form gone bad and we'll probably lose wells this month too. We really need to make some improvements this month otherwise we'll be fighting relegation at this rate !!!!:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IMBCFC)
    Ffs Bradford have absolutley lost it, form gone bad and we'll probably lose wells this month too. We really need to make some improvements this month otherwise we'll be fighting relegation at this rate !!!!:mad:
    You've been sussed out, is it ok if I respond with "I told you so"?

Wouldn't it be even worse if you were to lose Nahki Wells to us? :lol: You'd also be assured that we've paid no where near your previous asking price of 3mil, 1 mil might be pushing it

It's been great going to the last few Brentford games and watching us completely take teams apart. Hearing opposing managers either waxing lyrical about us or trash talking us immediately after we score three against them seems to be driving us on. 37 points from the last 39. The run will end at some point but we finished the year top and on new years day we went three points clear. Warburton's the first ever Brentford manager to win five games after taking over, and whilst that's partly because he inherited a very strong team for Rosler in the form of their lives, his substitutions have been far shrewder than Rosler's and he's using the squad well. Recalled Dallas from Northampton, and played him in every game since Boxing Day. Dallas has played brilliant and assisted the final goal against Peterborough, so this is really positive. Hopefully he can work the transfer market like he did when he had positions at Everton and Watford - I think he can and we should be able to strengthen the squad. I didn't think I'd be saying this after the last day at Doncaster last season, but the player we really need to tie down for the rest of the year is Marcello Trotta. He's been brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mockery)
    You've been sussed out, is it ok if I respond with "I told you so"?

Wouldn't it be even worse if you were to lose Nahki Wells to us? :lol: You'd also be assured that we've paid no where near your previous asking price of 3mil, 1 mil might be pushing it
    At last we meet again. Well tbh were sitting mid table so we might just emphasize just be able to make it to the play offs. With some decent signings this month.

Yeah I heard the dogs had some intrest in him but lose Wells to you lot lmao. 1 mill how can you afford that with gates of 11,000 ? Yeah he will most probably be gone but not to you lot a decent side such as L**ds or QPR for like 3 mil. A lot of intrest is in him from premiership and championship clubs.

Worse to lose Wells to you lot erm I doubt it I mean seriously do you think your big rivals to us ??

So how come you didnt answer my last quote that time " Where did you pussies run to when we kicked off with you after the game " ?

ReputationRep:
    At last we meet again. Well tbh were sitting mid table so we might just emphasize just be able to make it to the play offs. With some decent signings this month.
    Decent signings are harder to come by than you think, with a much larger price tag. Do you think you'll land another Wells for half the price you sell him for? Not a chance.

Yeah I heard the dogs had some intrest in him but lose Wells to you lot lmao. 1 mill how can you afford that with gates of 11,000 ? Yeah he will most probably be gone but not to you lot a decent side such as L**ds or QPR for like 3 mil. A lot of intrest is in him from premiership and championship clubs.
    I concur, we have very little interest in Wells as he still remains a high risk player, especially with other clubs and their insane budgets being interested. Also try 13k as opposed to 11k, which is quite a good turn out in comparison to Bradford given that your population is a considerable amount greater.

We recently sold Hunt for 3mil, at least our academy is producing talent :rolleyes:

Worse to lose Wells to you lot erm I doubt it I mean seriously do you think your big rivals to us ??
    No we are not rivals to Bradford as for that we'd need to be **** and be competing in the lower leagues of English football. Do Leeds even know you exist?

So how come you didnt answer my last quote that time " Where did you pussies run to when we kicked off with you after the game " ?
    Because that's a ridiculous attempt at an insult. All it shows is that you are sore ******* losers and as a result need to throw a tantrum. Ran away under police protection? No the police divide is there for EVERY game, without it you wouldn't have been so mouthy to begin with.

ReputationRep:
    I concur, we have very little interest in Wells as he still remains a high risk player, especially with other clubs and their insane budgets being interested. Also try 13k as opposed to 11k, which is quite a good turn out in comparison to Bradford given that your population is a considerable amount greater.

Population ? You can't base your support on saying your town is smaller ? We have always had a better support than you lot. You will never match our away support and were louder.

No we are not rivals to Bradford as for that we'd need to be **** and be competing in the lower leagues of English football. Do Leeds even know you exist?

Need to be **** ? Dont forget you lot spend your time in league one and did **** all in the cups. You only recently gt promoted to the championship

Then why did u say wouldnt it be worse if we lose wells to you lot ? There is the West yorkshire derby between us you know. And why do u lot sing about us ?

L**ds do have there fair share of rivalries but they do know that we have a lot of hatred for them more than you. Plus we can give it to L**ds support wise and hooligan wise, Leeds also try to clash with us when it kicksoff and not run away like you lot did.

Because that's a ridiculous attempt at an insult. All it shows is that you are sore ******* losers and as a result need to throw a tantrum. Ran away under police protection? No the police divide is there for EVERY game, without it you wouldn't have been so mouthy to begin with.[/QUOTE]

Sore losers ? Then why did u lot through stones at us when we beat u in the JPT after the match ? If you lot did have the bottle for the league cup this season you would have got to us when we were pushing past the police on leeds road but you didnt.

ReputationRep:

Population ? You can't base your support on saying your town is smaller ? We have always had a better support than you lot. You will never match our away support and were louder.

Need to be **** ? Dont forget you lot spend your time in league one and did **** all in the cups. You only recently gt promoted to the championship

Then why did u say wouldnt it be worse if we lose wells to you lot ? There is the West yorkshire derby between us you know. And why do u lot sing about us ?

L**ds do have there fair share of rivalries but they do know that we have a lot of hatred for them more than you. Plus we can give it to L**ds support wise and hooligan wise, Leeds also try to clash with us when it kicksoff and not run away like you lot did.

Because that's a ridiculous attempt at an insult. All it shows is that you are sore ******* losers and as a result need to throw a tantrum. Ran away under police protection? No the police divide is there for EVERY game, without it you wouldn't have been so mouthy to begin with.
    Sore losers ? Then why did u lot through stones at us when we beat u in the JPT after the match ? If you lot did have the bottle for the league cup this season you would have got to us when we were pushing past the police on leeds road but you didnt.[/QUOTE]

Check out the Yorkie Danny Dyer ladies and gents.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Shock in League one tonight as Gillingham beat Wolves after scoring a last minute winner.

ReputationRep:
    watford just signed rangie and markel from udinase again for no fee

com on FA what happened to watford's transfer embargo, making mokery of tha sistem.

wat happened to the days wen watford were an academy club, bringin players thrugh the ranks into their 1st team. were did all the english players go, now there all just italians.

#againstmodernfootball #FAout #hollowayin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midlander)
    Sore losers ? Then why did u lot through stones at us when we beat u in the JPT after the match ? If you lot did have the bottle for the league cup this season you would have got to us when we were pushing past the police on leeds road but you didnt.

Ha ha funny aint you :congrats: :congrats: At least we support our team with a passion and they through stones I was there. All im saying is they bottled it when it kicked off.

So hows it playing at Northampton ?

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:

Ha ha funny aint you :congrats: :congrats: At least we support our team with a passion and they through stones I was there. All im saying is they bottled it when it kicked off.

So hows it playing at Northampton ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    [/QUOTE]

Why are we debating who's fans are better at beating up other people. Surely that's the sort of thing we want out of football, not having it more regularly.

ReputationRep:
    3 days in to the transfer window and Derby have already been very busy indeed. We've extended the loans of Michael Keane and Zak Whitbread, brought in Patrick Bamford on loan and tied Simon Dawkins down to a permanent contract. Apparently, we're also after a LB and CDM, according to hints from our Chief Operating Officer on Twitter. I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a transfer window as we normally leave our business until the last day!

Also nice to see Watford bringing in 2 more Udinese players - it's not like they haven't got enough already :rolleyes:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.