Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yup, we shall see. But I have a good feeling about it.

ReputationRep:
    Ho hum. Leyton Orient finally won a game yesterday. 2-0 against Cheltenham Town. Really the only team that were officially worse than us, going up through the L2 playoffs. First win since August 15th too.

Still 24th but happy days!

ReputationRep:
    Come on you baggies! 3-0 what a result!!!!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Yeah West Brom all of a sudden are going so well, think they may well push Cardiff, i know Sam Hamamam is selling up soon.

Looks like Dennis Wise is going to be the New Manager of Leeds.

Tonight live on sky is Coventry v Colchester.

ReputationRep:
    Lucky Cardiff, getting Peter Ridsdale...^o)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl1982)
    Yeah West Brom all of a sudden are going so well, think they may well push Cardiff, i know Sam Hamamam is selling up soon.

Looks like Dennis Wise is going to be the New Manager of Leeds.

Tonight live on sky is Coventry v Colchester.
    Colchester could end up 9th with a win, again beating their best-ever league position.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Colchester look like real darkhorses this season especially now they have had a takeover.

Looks like the Wise deal for Leeds has stalled.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wasn't to be tonight for Colchester they lost 2-1 to Coventry who go 10th
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Chesterfield beat west ham lalalalala
    if you cannot tell i am very happy it was am awesome game just like the Man city game
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Oh that was brilliant Chesterfield winning, you should have seen Alan Pardew's face.

Notts County shocked Southampton as well.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, im new :-),

I glad its not all just premiership tlk round her.. i dont do glory supporters... yea i no apparently im meant to support *them unmentionable teams ie Man etc etc lol... but i dont home town supporter of the once premiership side Bradford city <3 ...

Do u all go to all of ur games?... ne1 support a league 1 side?

x
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Hi Jess, welcome to the forums, There are one or two other League 1 supporters around, i know one is Brentford fan and another is an Orient fan. Shame to see Bradford fall the way they did, getting rid of Paul Jewell was a big mistake.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a half-Orient fan, as they are my local team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl1982)
    Hi Jess, welcome to the forums, There are one or two other League 1 supporters around, i know one is Brentford fan and another is an Orient fan. Shame to see Bradford fall the way they did, getting rid of Paul Jewell was a big mistake.
    Well be back up there.... we had no money at all ... so everythin that happened wasnt really by choice we nearly completely went down last year so im just glad we still exist and goin strong minus the couple of losses the last couple of game

Who do u support? lower league ?

x
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Yeah i think when Bradford were in the Premier League when they stayed up the first season they spent way too much money of what they didn't have plus with the collapse of ITV Digital the season after they went down. But thankfully they got through it.

Well i am an Aston Villa supporter but i do have a big soft spot for Sheffield Wednesday especially as my other half is a fanatical fan and we have been too a few games. Plus i think the Championship and the Lower Leagues are very exciting to watch.

Can't wait to see the Lancashire derby tonight on Sky.

ReputationRep:
    Premiership was the days.. well actually the best bit was when we stayed up i remember a bus goin down the bottom of my street n i got well excited lol .. simple things i no lol..

but im happy where we are now.. hopefully get promoted this season... dunno wat im gunna do wen i go away to uni and i cant go every saturday dunno wat im going to do with myself lol

I love how every1 has soft spots n although u have ur own team... city till i die n that .. i love luton in championship n sheff united- just coz stu McCalls there n they used to have a lot of Bradford city x players when we didnt have ne money to keep ne of them

x
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Alwyas good to have soft spots for teams, League One looks tough this year so many teams have ambitions of promotion.

ReputationRep:
    Yea it is a proper good league this year ... i havetn actually watch a rubbish game at Valley Parade - Bradfords stadium if u didnt no lol - except the Huddersfield match but then again it wasnt coz it cudnt b coz it was a derby... hopefulyl well get bck to winning ways on saturday .. its an away game though need a home game after all the stressin of applying for uni

do u go to many matchs ?
    x
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by jess_n)
    Yea it is a proper good league this year ... i havetn actually watch a rubbish game at Valley Parade - Bradfords stadium if u didnt no lol - except the Huddersfield match but then again it wasnt coz it cudnt b coz it was a derby... hopefulyl well get bck to winning ways on saturday .. its an away game though need a home game after all the stressin of applying for uni

do u go to many matchs ?
    x
    I haven't been to a Villa game in two years largely due to the fact its expensive but i went to two Sheffield Wednesday games last season.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Damn Wolves just levelled it against Sheffield Wednesday 2-2, Birmingham beat West Brom 2-0 earlier.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.