Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    After today there is no doubt of Orient finishing bottom either. We may have got a 0-0 at Doncaster but it was dire. No sign of quality or belief anywhere.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    It was always going to be tough for Orient just promoted out of League Two.

ReputationRep:
    Na, it's nothing to do with the jump of quality, we're just not performing. If we had played like this last year we'd be near the bottom of League Two too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl1982)
    They seem to be turning the tide now Brighton, i don't think there's any doubt about Notts Forest finishing top of League One.
    Never mind about Notts Forest, as long as Brighton are promoted I'll be happy :p:

Also happier if they got into the championship again and stayed there longer.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Well unless Brighton get this new stadium it will be very difficult for them.

ReputationRep:
    i'm a Sheffield Wednesday fan, and have just seen this board, so am now going to be posting my thoughts on here!!
    16th in league, I'm pretty happy with that. 4 unbeaten And with reports Brain LAws is meant to be taking over next week I think we are in a pretty good situation at the moment. Best its been for a while!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Well if Wednesday's run keeps up the fans will forget about the sacking of Paul Sturrock(Think he's going to Swindon). I think Brian Laws would be a good choice after all he has achieved at Scunthorpe, then again it would be kinda hard to bring him in with the fact Wednesday are on a good run anyway. Although at the moment it seems Scunthorpe and The Owls can't agree on compensation.

ReputationRep:
    how the hell did the baggies not win?? Not taking chances again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex Mann)
    Na, it's nothing to do with the jump of quality, we're just not performing. If we had played like this last year we'd be near the bottom of League Two too.
    A bit like Accrington Stanley. They are coping very well in League 2, and they have beaten quite a few League 1 sides recently, so in theory, they would probably be able to cope in that league as well.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    As i said it was daylight robbery for West Brom, Derby had two shots and scored them both.

Grimsby Manager has just been given the boot.

ReputationRep:
    Great match between Crewe and Rotherham, Crewe 3-1 down came back to win 4-3.
    Hang on, that happened when?

ReputationRep:
    Any Altrincham supporters here by any chance?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Charlottie)
    Hang on, that happened when?
    That happened like three weeks ago, that's how old that quote is.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by jaydoh)
    Any Altrincham supporters here by any chance?
    Not sure but there is a Non-League thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=267188

ReputationRep:
    Former Lincoln manager Alan Buckley going back for a third spell as Grimsby manager. Did not see that one coming. He was ok with us, and saved us from relegation, but was never amazing. I'll put on record now that he'll sign his son Adam Buckley. Just you watch. (Incidentally, he's not very good, and got done at Lincoln for nicking stuff from the changing rooms)
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Adam Buckley is rubbish lol.

ReputationRep:
    Glad Orient beat Notts County in the Cup today.

ReputationRep:
    Tits.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Super win for Sheffield Wednesday 2-0 against Ipswich, Brian Laws is off to a flying start and the Owls have flown up to 13th their highest since returning to the Championship.

ReputationRep:
    Super win for Sheffield Wednesday 2-0 against Ipswich, Brian Laws is off to a flying start and the Owls have flown up to 13th their highest since returning to the Championship.
    WOOHOO!!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.