Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I like Bournemouth (naturally), and i'd love to see them stay up, and for someone to actually buy the club, so it survives another few decades.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carlos The Villan)
    Mansfield would need to win the last game and hope Chester lost both their games they have left.
    It would be heartbreak for Chester if they go down considering they were in play-off contention earlier in the season.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Yeah I mean they started so well but they had a terrible run of results plus with their owner leaving.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperDaz)
    Days like this are why I love football :teeth:
    Indeed. Its an awesome day to be a Dagenham fan.

Coming from 2-0 down in the final 30 minutes to win 3-2 and stay in the league. Just when I was beginning to think it would all come down to our game against Mansfield next week.

ReputationRep:
    I cannot believe we still have something to play for after the shocking part of the season we had under Robson. Blackwell has got 26 points out of a possible 36 to take us into the last game at Southampton with a slim chance of making 6th place. Come on you Blades!

ReputationRep:
    You need to murder Southampton, for all the Pompey, Leicester & Sheff Utd fans over the world..

Just so we can see them where they belong.

ReputationRep:
    Leicester are ahead of the saints in the scum stakes. They deserve to go down more than anyone

I'm prepared to let Sheff Utd beat them on the last day of the season if Southampton win at WBA tonight though :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure we will do our best!

ReputationRep:
    15 minutes to go, still 0-0 :afraid:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Congratulations to West Brom who have won promotion.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to West Brom who have won promotion.
    Even though they are saying 'effectively' they have won it, let's face it, Hull aren't going to catch up on points or GD, Stoke can, but yeah, PL next season for them...

Well done

But, it would be funny to see Hull in the PL.. I must admit.

ReputationRep:
    All I can say is...COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tricky_Tree)
    All I can say is...COME ON YOU REDS!!!!
    Good luck to you, but it's in our hands now. Got a ticket in the away end for Cheltenham somehow so I'm dead chuffed with that, hopefully a great day out.

ReputationRep:
    Bye bye Football League Thread. It's been nice.

I'll close the door on the way over to the Non-League Thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Bye bye Football League Thread. It's been nice.

I'll close the door on the way over to the Non-League Thread.
    ;console;

I'm sure you'll be back, replacing the pies on their way down
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Well surely the chairman has got to shoulder some of the blame for Mansfield plight.

ReputationRep:
    Well surely the chairman has got to shoulder some of the blame for Mansfield plight.
    A lot to do with it no doubt.

I have no sympathy for him after he got *****ed by fans in his own board room last Saturday. :mad:

Hopefully he'll get the message.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Expression)
    A lot to do with it no doubt.

I have no sympathy for him after he got *****ed by fans in his own board room last Saturday. :mad:

Hopefully he'll get the message.
    Well normally I wouldn't condone violence but yeah he was always going to have that happen to him the way he's run the club. I mean it does seem he doesn't really give a damn about Mansfield Town. It's almost similar to what's been going on at Rotherham. Honestly there are some chairmen/owners who should not be allowed anywhere near a football club.

ReputationRep:
    :champ:

ReputationRep:
    The great escape for Bournemouth was not to be, after a 1-1 draw with Carlisle. Gillingham are also relegated. At the other end, Forest win promotion to the Championship.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.