Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thebucketwoman)
    hehe, well I got it!
    lol hey i did as well, but couldnt think of any witty reply but no..i got a recommendation from Alan Milburn when he was doing his rounds

ReputationRep:
    Jeremy Hunt - MP for SW Surrey
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    'Sexiest politicians'? That is the most oxymoronic phrase I have probably ever come across...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veryrandom)
    'Sexiest politicians'? That is the most oxymoronic phrase I have probably ever come across...
    damn you i was just about to make the same comment

ReputationRep:
    That'll be George Bush.
    Nein!!! He was Shrub's candidate/nominee for something or other... ach the memory is too hazy.

Yup to the other person.. Sen. John Edwards is easily sexier than the other poll options.

Anyways.. why is the dour (but strangely attractive *in certain lights*) Gordon Brown not on the poll?

Really though, why are politicians all so ugly? If there are sexy doctors, lawyers, business men.. why not politicians? Maybe there's some kind of blanket ban on attractiveness, and very few slip through the net...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR_JR)
    damn you i was just about to make the same comment
    Great minds think alike

ReputationRep:
    simple minds run on the same track...Hang on thats bad. I like your one better

ReputationRep:
    blatently the lovely boris,, gotta to love him and his dad stanley... boris is awesome

ReputationRep:
    can't believe you missed out john prescott

ReputationRep:
    Mmmmm, Anne W? Gisela Stewart? Lynne Jones?

Nahhh, its gotta be Condoleezza Rice

http://www.todopolitica.com/biografi...eezza_rice.jpg

ReputationRep:
    ^Haha.. my mates history teacher adores her. A very unfortunate name though.. Condomleezza *sniggers*

ReputationRep:
    Condoleeza Rice looks mad.. constantly.

ReputationRep:
    Barring his belief in yuppie fascisim,extreme rightist Joerg Haider (the crazy Austrian dude) is hot.But all in all i choose life,liberty and justice over sex appeal >_o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anightowl)
    Condoleeza Rice looks mad.. constantly.
    mad as in sexily angry? or mad as in "My name is Napoleon Bonoparte and I am not leaving this elephant until someone brings me Austerlitz on a little plate with a gold rim and maybe a few apples. In case Heffalump gets hungry."

ReputationRep:
    Politics is showbizness for ugly people.

mmmmmm IDS *drools*

lol at attractive politicans!!

(But :love: Boris!!)

ReputationRep:
    politicians and sexiest in the same sentence! :eek:
    Ok, generalising - but still... none of those in the poll are sexy :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Definetly Tony!

Don't always like his policies but hes quite good for a 50 somethin yr old; take a look at this we had it up in the campaign office at election time!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Gooooooo Boris!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pepaim)
    Definetly Tony!

Don't always like his policies but hes quite good for a 50 somethin yr old; take a look at this we had it up in the campaign office at election time!
    :puke:

sorry

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.