The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Adarah
:puke:

:wink: sorry

Quite right! Moments like this are what that emoticon was made for! :p: Hehe.

Nah, no politicians spring to mind in terms of attractiveness. Usually, the people interviewing them are more attractive... there are some fiiiine journalists out there. :rolleyes: Lol.
Pepaim
Definetly Tony!

Don't always like his policies but hes quite good for a 50 somethin yr old; take a look at this we had it up in the campaign office at election time!

Looking at that could really damage your eyes and your mind!!!

:puke:
Boris! *drools*
:eek: 14 people vote for Borris and only 2 have left a comment :eek:

Boris rocks my sox.... he's hilarious!!!! :smile: :biggrin:

And there is SOMETHING about him.. an edge..
Reply 44
Boris Johnson = Sex on legs :p:
When I went to the Houses of Parliament, I walked past him :eek:
Some US politicians are pretty decent looking. I think Stephanie Herseth is pretty cute
Reply 46
boris, wot a legend
mo was quite attractive in her earlier years! i voted tony! something about the power screams i know you fancy me even though you know you shouldn't!
Reply 48
Yey another Tony fan! Its like that when you meet him as well, he definitly has charisma and you notice him when he walks in a room.
This is the most perfect thread, ever!

Perving on politicians is my favourite pastime. I have a poster of Boris Johnson on my bedroom wall, along with numerous press cuttings (gawd, I sound like a stalker). Boris is my Blond Bombshell of Toryland.

Also worth perving over are Michael Portillo (I went to hear him speak at a conference and nearly collapsed in a fit of lust), Oliver Letwin (his bouffant hair! Amazing!) and Alan Duncan (it's a pity he's gay, but I'm sure I could work my magic on him). I wouldn't say no to David Cameron and George Osborne, either.

Also have a soft spot for the rugged Gordon Brown, even though he is a Labour Looney :p:
Reply 50
Belinda Stronach is considered a 'celebrity politician' in Canada. This is mainly because she's twenty years younger than the average politician, has blonde hair and daddy pays for the cosmetic surgery. :biggrin:
Reply 51
Howard
Frank Dobson always reminds me of a slobbering bulldog trying to nuzzle up to you and dribbling as you feed him a doggy chew.

was why he got my vote...love the beard :biggrin:
Why isn't david blunkett on the poll though? being that he is the horniest man in the house....
bikerx23
was why he got my vote...love the beard :biggrin:
Why isn't david blunkett on the poll though? being that he is the horniest man in the house....

I'd rather chop my own nose off than do anything remotely sexual with Blunkett.
Reply 53
spangletastic
I'd rather chop my own nose off than do anything remotely sexual with Blunkett.
body odour is a terrible affliction isn't it...
Reply 54
There can be no question that boris is beautiful! :biggrin:
bikerx23
body odour is a terrible affliction isn't it...

It would be quite good to develop B.O. whenever you come into contact with David Blunkett. Seeing as he's blind, he might have a heightened sense of smell to compensate and so would be instantly repulsed and would run away! Therefore, there'd be no need to chop any noses off.. unless the B.O. didn't go away. Bleurgh.
Reply 56
he hangs around with a dog all day...they smell worse (no matter how well its trained, i doubt it baths itself!)
so, since i'm sure he loves his dog for all the assistance he gives him, a female version might be very well recieved eh spangle :wink:
Boris, because he has a russian name and because I don't actually know the half of them
bikerx23
he hangs around with a dog all day...they smell worse (no matter how well its trained, i doubt it baths itself!)
so, since i'm sure he loves his dog for all the assistance he gives him, a female version might be very well recieved eh spangle :wink:

He might get so excited by the smell that he'd start prodding me with his stick, arrgh. It seems another method is needed. I suppose you could just tell him that Kimberly Quinn is standing naked on the opposite side of the street, I'm sure he'd make a dash across the road.
CherryGarcia
Boris, because he has a russian name and because I don't actually know the half of them

Ah, but his real first name is Alexander. Boris is only one of his middle names. Mind you, Alexander is still pretty decent.

Latest

Trending

Trending