Sexiest politicians Watch

This discussion is closed.
Pepaim
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by spangletastic)
Also have a soft spot for the rugged Gordon Brown, even though he is a Labour Looney :p:

Gordon Brown is great! I made a t-shirt for election campaigning with Blair and Brown on front with studs written underneath and Howard and Letwin on back with duds underneath.

Im a very sad person!
fabulous_darling
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Pepaim)
Gordon Brown is great! I made a t-shirt for election campaigning with Blair and Brown on front with studs written underneath and Howard and Letwin on back with duds underneath.

Im a very sad person!
Oliver Letwin is also stud! I often daydream about running my fingers through his bouffant hair *perves*

Nothing can beat my Boris t-shirt
bikerx23
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
He might get so excited by the smell that he'd start prodding me with his stick, arrgh. It seems another method is needed. I suppose you could just tell him that Kimberly Quinn is standing naked on the opposite side of the street, I'm sure he'd make a dash across the road.
I wasn't aware miss quin ever bothered to get dressed...anyway - if she was withing a 3 mile radii of a bloke you'd be able to hear it
boris also has a wierd middle name like tepthephle or something....
fabulous_darling
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by bikerx23)
I wasn't aware miss quin ever bothered to get dressed...anyway - if she was withing a 3 mile radii of a bloke you'd be able to hear it
boris also has a wierd middle name like tepthephle or something....
de pfeffel
bikerx23
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yep - thats the one...
Wayvelength
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
This is the most perfect thread, ever!

Perving on politicians is my favourite pastime. I have a poster of Boris Johnson on my bedroom wall, along with numerous press cuttings (gawd, I sound like a stalker). Boris is my Blond Bombshell of Toryland.

Also worth perving over are Michael Portillo (I went to hear him speak at a conference and nearly collapsed in a fit of lust), Oliver Letwin (his bouffant hair! Amazing!) and Alan Duncan (it's a pity he's gay, but I'm sure I could work my magic on him). I wouldn't say no to David Cameron and George Osborne, either.

Also have a soft spot for the rugged Gordon Brown, even though he is a Labour Looney :p:
Its comments like these that make me want to become a politician.
Jazzy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jessicafletcher)
Who is the sexiest politician?

We have to make it more accessible surely?
sexiest ... dunno :confused:

boris def. for coolest! he's kind of making it accessible......no?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (541)
80.27%
Leave (133)
19.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise