The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I was pissed. Walked in on someone naked in the bath... I woke the whole house up by screaming...

EDIT: They were sleeping in the bath, not washing...
Reply 2
all 3
Reply 3
i've been walked in on by non-family member while actually taking a bath :|
Reply 4
allo of the above :smile:

i dont know how anybody can not sleep nude - with clothes on is plain weird
Reply 5
hmm... i don't sleep nude intentionally, but i do sleep strip. have never (to my memory) been caught nude, but have walked in on people nude before. including parents of friends *shudders.*
Reply 6
walked in on someone nude...still scares me to this day.
I don't sleep naked i wear pyjamas.. parents are liable to come into room suddenly for 1 thing so being naked isnt good plus prefer pyjamas.. seen a few friends parents sans vetements before still emblazoned in my mind *shudders*
nope nope and nope thank god!
Reply 9
I always move around quite a lot in my bed, and my duvet usually is mainly half on the floor in the morning, so sleeping nude wouldn't be a good idea for me lol especially if someone came in my room in the morning! :eek:
All of the above. I somehow have a gift for being in the wrong place at the wrong time with nakedness involved....sometimes a good thing
Reply 11
No
Yes - long story
No
buttons7
hmm... i don't sleep nude intentionally, but i do sleep strip. have never (to my memory) been caught nude, but have walked in on people nude before. including parents of friends *shudders.*

lol there's a sleeping disorder called sexsomnia or something similar. You must have it.
when i was about 7 i walked in on my friend's dad lying naked on his dining room table being massaged by a young nurse, and his wife sitting naked on the sofa waiting for her turn. scarred me for life.
Reply 14
that sounds horrific!
i sleep nude but have been fortunate enough not to experience the others (although - person dependant ofcourse :wink:)
sleep nude but never walked in on someone nude! although my mother used to do naked pilates in the hallway by the mirror so one morning i opened my bedroom door to that!!! so so so gross!!!
on holiday once we were staying in some funky cabin/caravan things. Needless to say a heavy night of drinking had preceeded (I still cant rememebr any of it). Anyhow someone knocked at the door the next morning. I dont usually sleep without trousers but either I or someone else helped them all off. So i answered, mornign glory and cock standing up and very visable.

She tried not to look. I noticed as we were talking in the form of "hang on, im not wearing any trousers, 1 second"

Hilarious
i've been walked in on naked. led to sex.. it should have been in a movie. i've walked into my brothers bedroom (thinking he was out) in very little underwear to be confronted by his best friend. that was odd.

i walk around my house in not a lot most of the time. got to get out of that habit for uni.
AMathStudent
when i was about 7 i walked in on my friend's dad lying naked on his dining room table being massaged by a young nurse, and his wife sitting naked on the sofa waiting for her turn. scarred me for life.

Good good God.
Reply 19
kalibantre
i've been walked in on naked. led to sex.. it should have been in a movie. i've walked into my brothers bedroom (thinking he was out) in very little underwear to be confronted by his best friend. that was odd.

i walk around my house in not a lot most of the time. got to get out of that habit for uni.

I dunno...i reckon it would make you pretty popular at uni to be honest :biggrin:

Latest