Turn on thread page Beta

Nude watch

ReputationRep:
    maybe it would. but i doubt my boyfriend would approve. he gave me his PJ's from when he wa nine spo i'd wear some :P they are cool though/ batman!! and my sis bought me animal (muppet) ones today so i have more..

i realy dont liek wearing clothes in the house.

ReputationRep:
    well...if you were coming to uni anywhere near me i'd call you a spoil sport, but fair enough

ReputationRep:
    i'm staying here so :p: you can call me all you want it wont change a thing. my T&A must remain covered. legs and stomach are allowed i think.

ReputationRep:
    just T&A covered? :eek: that could lead for some very easy access hunni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kalibantre)
    i've been walked in on naked. led to sex..
    It wouldn't be that surprising if it happened to be your boyfriend :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    better as t c and a!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatergirlannie)
    better as t c and a!
    my thoughts exactly....

ReputationRep:
    lol! you know, judging by the reaction you're getting you must be very pretty! you got a photo?

this is me :
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Hey annie you're hot! I'm a bit shy now I'm worried I'm not up to par http://paris.typepad.com/photos/unca...efitch2004.jpg

ReputationRep:
    i'm not pretty. I'm not horrific looking either so meh.

no he wasnt my boyfriend. but we were very drunk. i was pissed at the man who was a few months later to become my boyfriend and all of my friend. iw as away from home lonely. he wife had just signed his divorce papers a bottle of JD later i decided to have a shower. i did not lock the door...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatergirlannie)
    lol! you know, judging by the reaction you're getting you must be very pretty! you got a photo?

this is me :
    Nah - i'm not pretty at all...
    but you on the other hand, hello!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toiletwall)
    Anyone sleep nude?
    Walked in unintentionally on someone nude?
    Been walked in on while nude?
    i sleep nude, this sounds so kinky but i like the feel of the bed sheets on my skin *shrugs*

and i also hate getting tangled up in pj's

ReputationRep:
    fine this is the latest pic of me. yes i'm in my underwear it was an underwear party ok. and no i did not forget to get dressed as i walked through town looking for a taxi that was someone else... (did i cover that ok??)

i'm the shockingly pale one with the scarf. and i did not know the second one was being taken..obviously.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy)
    i sleep nude, this sounds so kinky but i like the feel of the bed sheets on my skin *shrugs*

and i also hate getting tangled up in pj's
    I couldn't agree more. Especially on a hot night!

ReputationRep:
    it's a phot from last summer, for my buss pass lol! the old one was so awful i decided it'd be a laugh to get a decent one! lol

ReputationRep:
    what were the outfits for? lol! very cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thealchemist)
    I couldn't agree more. Especially on a hot night!
    i know!! i have to have my window open too, so the room is cold and the only heat i get is from the quilt i cant be dealing with a sweaty hot bed!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Hey annie you're hot! I'm a bit shy now I'm worried I'm not up to par http://paris.typepad.com/photos/unca...efitch2004.jpg
    that a joke? lol! very funny

ReputationRep:
    might aswell throw my hat in the ring....
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy)
    i know!! i have to have my window open too, so the room is cold and the only heat i get is from the quilt i cant be dealing with a sweaty hot bed!!
    Same again! I hate lying there all hot n sweaty. End up just lying there with no quilt on with the window open stark naked. I think this has to be the worst thing about summer.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 26, 2005
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.