Turn on thread page Beta

Bath or Loughborough? watch

ReputationRep:
    yeah, the pubs close when the landlord decides to. If theres enough people to warrent him keeping it open the he will (providing hes not a grumpy old git who wants to go to bed!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tgowing)
    yeah, the pubs close when the landlord decides to. If theres enough people to warrent him keeping it open the he will (providing hes not a grumpy old git who wants to go to bed!)
    lol, lucky u!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JOsh04)
    id go for loughborogh.......great sports
    You've not been to Bath since our new mutli-million pound facilities opened?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Me2)
    Bath is a really nice university! we stayed there on our year 10 geography trip (tip: get the right key for your door!!!), but the campus is really nice, as is the eating part, and they part we were staying in was en-suite (the only en-suite university we stay in on our trip, this included Bangor and Birmingham universities). and the room was the nicest out of all the universities we stayed at
    Which accomodation did you stay in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    Which accomodation did you stay in?
    erm i can't remember what it was called, but it was near the rugby/football pitch?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Me2)
    erm i can't remember what it was called, but it was near the rugby/football pitch?
    Erm... I think you are talking about Eastwood. Was this long ago?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    Erm... I think you are talking about Eastwood. Was this long ago?
    June last year, sorry i dont think we were ever told the name of the accomodation, that or i have serious memory problems!!! :rolleyes:

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.