Turn on thread page Beta

israel takes more palestinian land in west bank watch

(Original post by bashment)
    well maybe she could explain why she vows allegiance to a country that

1.she cant even speak there language
    2.has only visited a few times
    3.was not born or raised anywhere near it !!

and if she feels so much alligience towards israel then why is she still living in the UK !!
    1) i bet she can speak hebrew...
    2) i bet she has visited plenty of times
    3) will you apply the same logic to the people who migrate to the uk..? how about those in our distant colonies or the commonwealth..?

(Original post by fleur-de-lis)
    How dare you! Al-Jazeera is truth incarnate! :eek: :rofl:
    Its biased yes, but i personally think it outright lies no more than any other channel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie)
    Its biased yes, but i personally think it outright lies no more than any other channel.
    Just about every conspiracy theory that has existed in the last decade originated from al-Jazeera. Besides, one can easily "misinterpret" events without lying.

ReputationRep:
    Is it me or do I also find Channel 4 quite misleading??

I've noticed this through being a non-supporter of the occupation on palestinian land, but some of C4's views and pictures have no time whatsoever for the Israeli's which is rather unfair.

ReputationRep:
    :mad: Can i ask, what on EARTH has this got to do with any of you whether I prefer my own country or Israel?! It is absolutely none of your business and now you are all having a debate about me. Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't this thread about the West Bank?!

Bashment, get a life. Stop assuming things when you don't know the slightest thing about me. What has the language got to do with whether or not I like the country, 90% of Israelis speak English anyway, if not more. And actually, I can read and write Hebrew and speak a good deal. I've visited Israel 4 times in 2 years, 1 of those times has been for a month duration. I don't regard it as a holiday and I don't regard myself as a tourist; i regard it as home. Thank you for your input and assumptions about my life, anyway! :rolleyes: :mad:

And anyway, bashment, aren't you spose to be from England, if so, why do you care so much about the Palestinians?! TRAITOR!

:rolleyes:

Maybe you should all stick to the debate rather than MY life in future. What I feel doesn't reflect all Jews, and it doesn't reflect all Israelis. It has nothing to do with the thread title. Maybe if you want to start a thread called "gemgems89's life" then I might be a little more understanding.

I request for this thread to be deleted.

ReputationRep:
    I would prefer if bashment was deleted. He has yet to contribute a single original thread to this forum.

ReputationRep:
    and if she feels so much alligience towards israel then why is she still living in the UK !!
    Oh and to answer your question, SHE is still living in the UK because SHE is studying in the UK but when SHE has finished studying, SHE will move.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bismarck)
    I would prefer if bashment was deleted. He has yet to contribute a single original thread to this forum.
    You know what, that's an even better idea.

ReputationRep:
    bashment can you lay off gemgem please. I'd had a complaint. you'll end up being warned if you don't just keep to the subject at hand.

thanks.
    i think its unfair to single me out when there are several people on here that have openly agreed with the point that some people may call her a traitor because she prefers israel to the UK !

I've visited Israel 4 times in 2 years, 1 of those times has been for a month duration. I don't regard it as a holiday and I don't regard myself as a tourist; i regard it as home!
    and you wonder why people call you a traitor !!!

And anyway, bashment, aren't you spose to be from England, if so, why do you care so much about the Palestinians?! TRAITOR!
    I care about other people !

What I feel doesn't reflect all Jews, and it doesn't reflect all Israelis.
    Im confused here are you say you are born and raised in the UK yet you are israeli ??

I would prefer if bashment was deleted.
    just because you prefer israel to shetland islands or whatever is not an excuse !! to gang up on me

1.I have never said anything bad about scotland, shetland islands etc
    2.I have never said anything about u

then why do you and you friends all gang up on me everyday, you organise complaints to the mods and go and run to them with the organised complaint and say ban bashment, delete him etc.

when it comes to it, its always the same me against you and all your friends i have very little support most of it is silent so its me against you and your gang !!

when will the mods be deleting you and your gangs for ganging up on me all the time !!

(Original post by gemgems89)
    You know what, that's an even better idea.
    And myself? I'm assuming it was you that gave the anonymous neg rep...

I wouldn't mind if i was another one of the racist drones from around here...

ReputationRep:
    i think its unfair to single me out when there are several people on here that have openly agreed with the point that some people may call her a traitor because she prefers israel to the UK !
    Nobody called me a traitor; just you.

and you wonder why people call you a traitor !!!
    Why YOU call me a traitor.

I care about other people !
    Me too! That's why i support Israel! We have something in common! heaven forbid.

Im confused here are you say you are born and raised in the UK yet you are israeli ??
    When did i say that?

just because you prefer israel to shetland islands or whatever is not an excuse !! to gang up on me
    Just cos you hate Israel, it's not an excuse to assume things about me.

1.I have never said anything bad about scotland, shetland islands etc
    2.I have never said anything about u

then why do you and you friends all gang up on me everyday, you organise complaints to the mods and go and run to them with the organised complaint and say ban bashment, delete him etc.

when it comes to it, its always the same me against you and all your friends i have very little support most of it is silent so its me against you and your gang !!

when will the mods be deleting you and your gangs for ganging up on me all the time !!
    If you didn't assume things about me, write things about me in your sig, call me all sorts of names, say stupid things, and stick to the debate, then people may have more respect for you and not "gang up" on you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snake)
    And myself? I'm assuming it was you that gave the anonymous neg rep...

I wouldn't mind if i was another one of the racist drones from around here...
    No, you are fine.

ReputationRep:

In your entire time in this forum, you have never posted anything that wasn't an attack on Israel's policies. You don't participate in other threads. You don't start non-Israel-related threads. You don't even post anything original regarding Israel. Stop being so obsessed with one issue (which you can't even debate properly) and people will stop "ganging up" on you.

ReputationRep:
    In your entire time in this forum, you have never posted anything that wasn't an attack on Israel's policies. You don't participate in other threads. You don't start non-Israel-related threads. You don't even post anything original regarding Israel. Stop being so obsessed with one issue (which you can't even debate properly) and people will stop "ganging up" on you
    so this is why you
    1.you organise with you friends to gang up on me
    2.spread rumours about me being racist
    3.continuously try to get me banned with you organised complaints to the mods !

ReputationRep:
    Where are you from, Bashment?

ReputationRep:
    What I feel doesn't reflect all Jews, and it doesn't reflect all Israelis.
    here you state you views are not that of all israelis ! thus you are an israeli with different views.

Just cos you hate Israel, it's not an excuse to assume things about me
    there were no assumptions
    1.you said yourself you were taking hebrew lessons or that you had stopped them cause of your exams and that you still remmebered
    2.you already said that your prefered israel to UK regardless of being born and raised in the UK
    3.you have only visisted israel a few times as you stated above !

ReputationRep:
    so this is why you
    We don't "organise" anything.

Look, this is getting ridiculous now. How about we call a truce and stop with this silly behaviour?

*offers to shake hand*

ReputationRep:
    so this is why you
    Don't flatter yourself.

here you state you views are not that of all israelis ! thus you are an israeli with different views.

there were no assumptions
    1.you said yourself you were taking hebrew lessons or that you had stopped them cause of your exams and that you still remmebered
    2.you already said that your prefered israel to UK regardless of being born and raised in the UK
    3.you have only visisted israel a few times as you stated above !
    You can't be a traitor just for preferring somewhere else. Britain isn't at war or at odds with Israel. You can't betray your country by simply moving or liking to vist elsewhere. Otherwise those millions who fly abroad year in year out, or but holiday homes in france would be 'traitors'.

Bashment seriously, this is just about the last chance you are going to get. Keep personal stuff out of debates. Word your threads/posts carefully to avoid this. If you think Israel's domestic policy on gaza strip is dodgy then simply state what you think is wrong, rather than adding emotive and expanding stuff like 'illegal israels zionist reign of terror blah blah'.

Why not take a break from political 'debating' once in a while and enjoy some of the more friendly/relaxed pursuits the site has to offer. Have you ever read the jewish soc thread? they aren't spending their time palestinian bashing and moaning about world opinion, they are chatting as mates about random stuff they are interested in and that affects them. [like the difficulties in lighting a fart on the sabbath - and the risks involved as you can't be extinguished if it goes very wrong.]

Edit - 8000th post. W00t.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie)
    You can't be a traitor just for preferring somewhere else. Britain isn't at war or at odds with Israel. You can't betray your country by simply moving or liking to vist elsewhere. Otherwise those millions who fly abroad year in year out, or but holiday homes in france would be 'traitors'.

Bashment seriously, this is just about the last chance you are going to get. Keep personal stuff out of debates. Word your threads/posts carefully to avoid this. If you think Israel's domestic policy on gaza strip is dodgy then simply state what you think is wrong, rather than adding emotive and expanding stuff like 'illegal israels zionist reign of terror blah blah'.

Why not take a break from political 'debating' once in a while and enjoy some of the more friendly/relaxed pursuits the site has to offer. Have you ever read the jewish soc thread? they aren't spending their time palestinian bashing and moaning about world opinion, they are chatting as mates about random stuff they are interested in and that affects them. [like the difficulties in lighting a fart on the sabbath - and the risks involved as you can't be extinguished if it goes very wrong.]

Edit - 8000th post. W00t.
    lol! difficulties in lighting a fart?!

fire he means... :p:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.