Turn on thread page Beta

israel takes more palestinian land in west bank watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thebucketwoman)
    scum.
    Not really the kind of response that does much to help matters. Not liking Muslims is certainly a very dubious and reckless opinion, but one that is certainly valid and one that doesnt justify being banned. Id be interested to know who or what we can and cannot like.

(Original post by Vienna)
    Not really the kind of response that does much to help matters. Not liking Muslims is certainly a very dubious and reckless opinion, but one that is certainly valid and one that doesnt justify being banned. Id be interested to know who or what we can and cannot like.
    Perhaps it was his advocating/encouraging that all muslims be killed. Am quite sure you would be reporting posts that declared Jews should be killed. [and quite right too]
    Remind me, is this how you spell hypocrisy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snake)
    Perhaps it was his advocating/encouraging that all muslims be killed. Am quite sure you would be reporting posts that declared Jews should be killed. [and quite right too]
    Remind me, is this how you spell hypocrisy...
    "I dont care i dont like muslims, the more land they take the better"

I dont see any mention of killing all Muslims.

And of course you KNOW that was the exact post he was banned for, and that he was banned for no other reasons?
    :rolleyes:

Edit - that shut you up.

Easy there, you'll get a beastly neg repping...:p:

ReputationRep:

Umm... I think he was banned for a post in which he did say something like that, it was pretty nasty.

Oh, and it's hypocrAsy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayaan)
    Umm... I think he was banned for a post in which he did say something like that, it was pretty nasty.

Oh, and it's hypocrAsy.
    Actually, it's hypocrisy.

ReputationRep:
    Really? You live and you learn.

ReputationRep:

It's still worthy of a ban (or warning points, I'm not aware of the details of the rule). It's blatant trolling; contributes nothing to debate, and is just designed to anger and provoke people.

(Original post by H&E)
    It's still worthy of a ban (or warning points, I'm not aware of the details of the rule). It's blatant trolling; contributes nothing to debate, and is just designed to anger and provoke people.
    myhappyending has a long history of racist posts, and although he got a warning for that post - its not like he got banned from having had a clean slate. Most other users would be given the bod.

This is just another archetypical Vienna commenting on mod decisions she knows nothing about.
    Oh and before anyone starts mouthing off at me, you should know that in this rare instance it wasn't me that banned the guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snake)
    And of course you KNOW that was the exact post he was banned for, and that he was banned for no other reasons?
    :rolleyes:
    Because, among other things, an examination of his/her posting over the last 3 days sees hardly any activity.

"and although he got a warning for that post" - so we know that you can now be warned for expressing your like or dislike for an ideology, which is what I expressed my disagreement with.

ReputationRep:
    He didn't express a dislike for an idealogy though, but for a group of people.
    And not in polite terms either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayaan)
    He didn't express a dislike for an idealogy though, but for a group of people.
    And not in polite terms either.
    I honestly dont see how I can like a genuine Muslim based on my opinion of Islam. Will I be warned?

ReputationRep:
    vienna regardless of your opinion if your going to be racist you can go to another forum !!

ReputationRep:
    I honestly dont see how I can like a genuine Muslim based on my opinion of Islam. Will I be warned?
    Maybe you should try chucking a few references to killing all of 'our sort' etc....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bashment)
    vienna regardless of your opinion if your going to be racist you can go to another forum !!
    So what are you doing here?

ReputationRep:
    Not that Vienna isn't able to look after herself, but I'm quite sure she did not say what the second quote in bashment's sig says (as it's quite obviously the work of another poster).

Blatently falsifying quotes (as opposed to your usual twisting) is rather low, even for you.

ReputationRep:
    So what are you doing here?
    informing people and debating with people about the crimes that israel commits what are you doing here !!

ReputationRep:
    Isn't calling for the death of all people of a certain ethnicity racism? Or is it ok to do this only to Jews?

Unlike you, a vast majority of my posts are on other issues. You, on the other hand, seem incapable of taking part in any discussion that doesn't concern Israel or Judaism.
    im not sure

i think with you it would be death to all muslims
    and seeing as you are a zionist and believe that all the middle east is supposed to be israels !! death to all arabs too unfortunately i dont support the killing of all musliums and all arabs !!sorry to disappoint

ReputationRep:
    I think he means you want all jews dead. Either deny or confirm.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.