Turn on thread page Beta

israel takes more palestinian land in west bank watch

(Original post by Bismarck)
    How many times was he mugged/shot?
    actually i don't think he was - though he did have multiple encounters with the local intestinal parasitic delights.

(Original post by Vienna)
    You would expect? Under which warning rule?

Were not discussing his other warnings. You dont get warning C for having warning A and B.
    You should do yourself a favour and not comment on the topic. You obviouslky don't know anything the guy has typed (which has prob been edited/deleted.
    i know of some realllllly dodge stuff he has said which you obviously don't. [either that or it doesn't bother you the racist anti-faith muck he comes out with]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snake)
    You should do yourself a favour and not comment on the topic. You obviouslky don't know anything the guy has typed (which has prob been edited/deleted.
    i know of some realllllly dodge stuff he has said which you obviously don't. [either that or it doesn't bother you the racist anti-faith muck he comes out with]
    I really wouldn't bother with Vienna mate, its not worth it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snake)
    I think its clear from the comments already that there was a warning for that post and the post contains no evidence of an edit, so the conclusions drawn are entirely valid.

ReputationRep:
    I think its clear from the comments already that there was a warning for that post and the post contains no evidence of an edit, so the conclusions drawn are entirely valid.
    As long as its valid eh? :rolleyes:

"the only good palestinian is a dead one"

"I couldn't care less if every muslim died"

guess the source Mr.IKnowEverythingInTSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snake)

:eek: shock-horror, it can't be 'MyHappyEnding' can it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snake)

"I think its clear from the comments already that there was a warning for that post and the post contains no evidence of an edit, so the conclusions drawn are entirely valid."

ReputationRep:
    "I think its clear from the comments already that there was a warning for that post and the post contains no evidence of an edit, so the conclusions drawn are entirely valid."
    Yeh snake, its entirely valid :rolleyes:

Shut up Vienna you don't know what you're talking about.

I sent him a VERBAL warning for that post, because he was getting close to the line and some might take offence.

He got 5 point warning due to a remark which was deleted, which included a quip along the lines of "I'm not Jewish, I belong to another race that is killing your kind "
    he had previously gotten 5 point warnings for the remarks earlier highlighted on this thread. [and has had many in the past for racist comments]

So you going to make a rare move and conceed that we were utterly right in our actions..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie)
    Shut up Vienna you don't know what you're talking about.
    Im merely working off your comments, so why dont you shut up? Or doesnt it work both ways?

Oh my god you are actually incapable of admitting you were wrong!!!

If you draw grand conclusions from little titbits then its your fault when you are exposed to be talking rubbish.
    I'd love to know what you had typed before the edit though...

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.