Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Yup - nothing like sitting next to someone in silence for 2 hours to really get to know them
    You don't just sit beside someone in a cinema! You share an experience...and remember theres always the kissing seats on the back...and if you get too excited theres alyaws the aisle for a quick "lie down"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    You don't just sit beside someone in a cinema! You share an experience...and remember theres always the kissing seats on the back...and if you get too excited theres alyaws the aisle for a quick "lie down"
    yuppers, i know russell needs release every once in awhile!

ReputationRep:
    i put the example in of cinema at the last mo since

" surely it must be really hard to get the relationship going if you cant actually meet the person to do stuff"

sounded slightly dodgy without, but you know what i mean tho surely?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    pencil queen is married? i thought she was just a kid, like everyone else!
    I'm not a kid I'm 23
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Michael Beaver)
    I'm not a kid I'm 23
    Is your mum's name pat? odd q I know but my mum used to be friends with a pat - who had a son called micheal who was one yr younger than me and stayed in liverpool to go to uni :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salina Khan)
    what would you say to people who do not believe in love at first site.
    how much people think you can meet your life partner on the net?
    i have. i met my girlfriend over the net. we still havn't met though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salina Khan)
    what would you say to people who do not believe in love at first site.
    how much people think you can meet your life partner on the net?

i don't believe in love at first sight. Meeting your life partner on the net is much more likely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    i don't believe in love at first sight. Meeting your life partner on the net is much more likely.

i was with my bf for a year and 9 months who i met over the net and we met up reglarly and went on holiday twice. People can't say it's impossible if they haven't experienced it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Yup - nothing like sitting next to someone in silence for 2 hours to really get to know them
    I agree, the cinema is such a bad first date..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chris_)
    I agree, the cinema is such a bad first date..
    Its not though, the movie makes sure if the conversation isnt going too well, you don't feel the need to stay for ages (as you have been with em a while anyway). Gives you a topic of conversation and also your likely to go for a drink/something to eat with em afterward.

It gives a much more relaxed atomsphere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Its not though, the movie makes sure if the conversation isnt going too well, you don't feel the need to stay for ages (as you have been with em a while anyway). Gives you a topic of conversation and also your likely to go for a drink/something to eat with em afterward.

It gives a much more relaxed atomsphere.
    Yea, maybe you're right. It's just never been my place of choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chris_)
    Yea, maybe you're right. It's just never been my place of choice.
    point taken. I just like a quick way to get out if shes horrible

ReputationRep:
    i believe its possible to fall in love online and carry that relationship into real life. it does work but u still have to be careful. i met a guy on the net about 5 months ago and we just clicked from the beginning. b4 then id talked to loads of guys on the net but i had no romantic feelings towards any of them. so it made it surprising that after just talking to this guy for about 10 mins i started to have feelings for him. we just had so many shared beliefs and our personalities just clicked. we then swapped emails and would email each other every second day and talk on msn whenever we could. we would arrange times to talk to each other. and i truely believe i was falling in love - well at least if felt like this. we got on so well and were always so excited to see each other on at the same time or see that we had recieved an email from each other.

this went on for about 2 months but after 2 months both of us started coming online less and less and our emails became less frequent. it was kinda like the spark had gone and we realised we both werent perfect for each other - like it had seemed at the start. now we are still friends but we only talk on msn about once or twice a month and we don't send emails anymore. we both get on great but its like we know nothing can happen there. it was nice while it lasted but it wasn't meant to turn into anything. and thats fine with me as a net relationship can be quite painful as u dont get to see that person face to face.

ReputationRep:
    i don't know if i believe in love at first sight. the romantic part of me beleive in it but at the same time i havr never experienced that and a part if me believe that it is just attraction and not love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Sounds kinda kinky
    Is kinky a cuss word??? :confused:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.