Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So after guessing what time to arrive at school I finally join the crowd that is waiting outside the gym. However as a teacher finds my results, my history teacher goes ''Oh atleast you got a C, we were hoping for a B but nevermind''. I'm like ''thanks for the surprise''........but when I get my results its just a piece of paper with your subjects and grades-we're like ''WTF? wheres the evelope malarky that you see in the photo's/on TV''

lmfao, ahhh moan over!

But on a side note-is there any possible way of finding out your ACTUAL mark, %'s and all that?!!

Congrats from me btw, everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Ha, I didn't get an envelope either. Stupid teachers.

ReputationRep:
    Any envelope and mark summary is something your school produces
    And since they're not allowed to open the results til about the day before it's a fair bit of hard work to do all that!
    If you speak to your teachers they may well have your raw marks

I didnt get an Envelope aswell

ReputationRep:
    Ooo we got an envelope with all our slips in and information about the Sixth Form cos its got a sixth form aswell, but i suppose otherwise there wouldn't have been a real need. And yeah, the schools only get them the day b4, my dads a headteacher and they get loadsa staff running around stuffin envelopes and producin charts the day b4 lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duck and Cover)
    Ooo we got an envelope with all our slips in and information about the Sixth Form cos its got a sixth form aswell
    Oooo I got an envelope as well, and the teachers handing them out had a face like stone so no indication there. I was suprised when I had a look at the slip I was expecting C's

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, my biology teacher said (before I'd opened my envelope) "oh, you did well didn't you, was it a-" and I cut in with "I haven't opened my envelope yet!!" grr!!

My french teacher also saw me as I came in and said "i dunno why your looking so worried - well, i think you'll be very pleased with your french grade anyway!" im thinking "yeh!!"

ReputationRep:
    We never get envelopes

ReputationRep:
    we got envelopes, A4 size. i thought some of the slips were missing, because they were small.

ReputationRep:
    We got A5 envolopes, but I didn't stop people seeing my results...

ReputationRep:
    We had sheets printed by the Examining Board - WJEC with our results on. Professional and everything! LOL!

ReputationRep:
    I got an envelope with a sticker on it with my name on. We're special. Yeah.

ReputationRep:
    nope no envelope either !!! i was a bit disappointed but my results put rest to that

ReputationRep:
    I'd much rather get it in an envelope than just a piece of paper handed to me. Maybe that's just me.

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.