Turn on thread page Beta

Does Any body have IB past papers for 2003? i need em plz watch

ReputationRep:
    HEy umm does anybody have IB past papers for 2003?? i need them badly..i have mocks next week
    n i havent revised properly coz of allllll the work i had to do ..plz help if u have em im in **** thanx!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rabz :))
    HEy umm does anybody have IB past papers for 2003?? i need them badly..i have mocks next week
    n i havent revised properly coz of allllll the work i had to do ..plz help if u have em im in **** thanx!

Do u really need the past papers?!
    Which past papers ave u got?

Nick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hossy)
    Do u really need the past papers?!
    Which past papers ave u got?

Nick
    I think she has all the others and is specifically look for the latest IB past papers, the 2003 ones...

ReputationRep:
    I need chem ones!!

ReputationRep:
    oh man i need all 2003 ones i have mocks..oh well ..actually i dun need them anymore coz my mocks are 2morrow..anyway i think 2003 papers are coming in my mocks ..so i can tell u guyz wat was in them if u need any help .. ok well g2g hit the books bio tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    oh man i need all 2003 ones i have mocks..oh well ..actually i dun need them anymore coz my mocks are 2morrow..anyway i think 2003 papers are coming in my mocks ..so i can tell u guyz wat was in them if u need any help .. ok well g2g hit the books bio tomorrow
    i also have mocks coming up...
    i thought you weren't allowed to have papers from the year before? copyright. i have some math papers from earlier years, latest is 98

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    i also have mocks coming up...
    i thought you weren't allowed to have papers from the year before? copyright. i have some math papers from earlier years, latest is 98
    Yea well i guess 2003 papers r gonna be our mocks so im not really copying them..and i will be able to remember some q's ..my memory aint tht bad!.. 98?? whoa haven't the syllabuses changed?? so i guess it will be different?!
    anyway we have practised some papers 2000/01/02 and now were gonna do 2003
    oh i have mathz 2001 papers i think if u need them but no answers..abt the copyright things..i think teachers have to get permission from the ib for photocopying papers

ReputationRep:
    Yea well i guess 2003 papers r gonna be our mocks so im not really copying them..and i will be able to remember some q's ..my memory aint tht bad!.. 98?? whoa haven't the syllabuses changed?? so i guess it will be different?!
    anyway we have practised some papers 2000/01/02 and now were gonna do 2003
    oh i have mathz 2001 papers i think if u need them but no answers..abt the copyright things..i think teachers have to get permission from the ib for photocopying papers
    If anyone needs the IB papers for 2001/2 I have them with answer keys...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahwhatevver)

hehe sure saro i want them plzz... and if u have geography tht too plz!! lol

ReputationRep:
    hehe sure saro i want them plzz... and if u have geography tht too plz!! lol
    Will send them when I get to school, they are on the school server...good luck for the exam!!! (:

ReputationRep:
    Yea well i guess 2003 papers r gonna be our mocks so im not really copying them..and i will be able to remember some q's ..my memory aint tht bad!.. 98?? anyway we have practised some papers 2000/01/02 and now were gonna do 2003
    oh i have mathz 2001 papers i think if u need them.....

Naughty Naughty Rabia.....Your not allowed to do that!

Mr Manning would not like his star pupil 'cheating' as would King William's College take a dim view of such actions.

ReputationRep:
    Could I have them as well?? What subject of them do you have??

thanks a lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akk713)
    Could I have them as well?? What subject of them do you have??

thanks a lot
    I wish I had read this half an hour ago...(: They are at school now but my teacher has all the subjects, I just need her to let me access it. They are pdf files though...kind of big to send, just let me know which ones you want and will email them or something! (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hossy)
    Naughty Naughty Rabia.....Your not allowed to do that!

Mr Manning would not like his star pupil 'cheating' as would King William's College take a dim view of such actions.
    Haha...Rabia, did you hear that?!?!?! :P

ReputationRep:
    I wish I had read this half an hour ago...(: They are at school now but my teacher has all the subjects, I just need her to let me access it. They are pdf files though...kind of big to send, just let me know which ones you want and will email them or something! (:
    Thanks I'll not be so greedy then.

I need English A1 SL and chemistry HL

Thanks tons!! If you have to take risks assessing them forget about it then!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akk713)
    Thanks I'll not be so greedy then.

I need English A1 SL and chemistry HL

Thanks tons!! If you have to take risks assessing them forget about it then!!
    Here are a few questions that I happened to have, they are not in order but hope they help...will find more! (:

General Questions on Literature

IB English A 1
    November 2002 SL
    "To analyse with any discrimination, you have to have enoyed the work." How far is such a view relevant to your experience of studying literature?

IB English A 1
    May 2002 SL
    1) In reading a work of literature, how useful or misleading is any information about the author's life?
    2) "The past is another country: they do things differently there." Discuss the problems and benefits of reading works from another age.
    3) A novelist wrote: "As regards to plots I find real life no help at all. Real life seems to have no plots." From your reading, draw some of your own conclusions about the relationships between writing and 'real life'.

ReputationRep:
    i have mocks in two weeks and i need exams from may 2003 in history HL, Biology HL, and Math Methods SL.
    If u have any of them pleeeease tell me, i really need them.
    thanx a lot

ReputationRep:
    None of the teachers are giving away the 2003 exams because they all seem to want to use them for mocks....

ReputationRep:
    None of the teachers are giving away the 2003 exams because they all seem to want to use them for mocks....
    yeah i know, that the problem, but I was hoping someone might have them..... but thanx anyway sarah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenny015)
    yeah i know, that the problem, but I was hoping someone might have them..... but thanx anyway sarah
    Yeah, it is annoying, isnt it? Sorry I couldnt do anything to help!

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.