Turn on thread page Beta

Wavey Hair watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleece)
    hehehehe...why ya want it wavy? cant ya scrunch it wen wet? or muzz it up put some gel in and stick a hat on or something
    Scrunch only works when you have some natural curl. Otherwise it just leaves a straggly, tangled mess.

ReputationRep:
    Brush it when it's wet then put mousse on it and don't brush it again... it'll probably go curlier.

ReputationRep:
    i dont think some people are aware that the original poster was MALE.

ReputationRep:
    If you don't want to use straighteners and want a more permenant solution you could go to the hairdressers and ask -
    I know they 'relax' hair (chemically straighten it) but that's mainly afro style hair i think and it can dry the hair out so it will need lots of products, plus it wont stay like they forever so you'd have to get it redone, and it would cost looots!

I'm don't know much about it, but maybe you want to look into it.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.