Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atak071186)
    if i supported my local team i would be supportin a team in the DR MARTENS LEAGUE!!!!! THATS LOWER THAN THE CONFERENCE!!!! how silly is that?!!! lol
    Man U .. rulesssssssssss all the way...

ReputationRep:
    I have to say so far im disappointed with the poor quality of footy teams that people support! Surely everyone knows the mighty wolves are the team to support. Come on people get a grip! After all we've got kenny "the legend" miller who was the inspiration for my tsr screen name.

ReputationRep:
    Meh :p: more of a Saddlers girl myself!

ReputationRep:
    the only thing i can say is...tut.......tut tut tut

ReputationRep:
    Who the hell is Saddlers? or am i missing something here...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smaber)
    Yeah, i was wondering how to sign up for those emails too. But suppose it doesnt matter if i cant make it for the 21st. You'll just have to let me know if there's any others lol.

As for the football - southampton all the way baby

Ok ok, i know theyre not in the same league as man utd (literally now, but that will change lol) but at least i support my local team! he he
    PEOPLE! If you wanna get emails with the details of other Cardiff frshers to chat to, their courses and halls etc, PM either myself or uzi888 and we will add you to the list to be emailed.
    There is a meet on the 21st but, due to popular demand, there will be another meet organised for the week after when everyone has moved in. Times are yet to be decided. Please see my stickied thread, it is at the top of the Cardiff subforum, and says 'meet on 21st' in the title! Hard to miss!!! :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smaber)
    Who the hell is Saddlers? or am i missing something here...?
    The Saddlers are the Walsall footy team

ReputationRep:
    I really think someone should rename this thread "football - enter at your own risk"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chocolatefudge)
    I really think someone should rename this thread "football - enter at your own risk"
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah...not sure how it got that way but i think we'll blame atak071186 for bullying me about my team lol! (sorry atak071186 but i am genetically programmed to be unable to take responsibility for anything and so it is all your fault lol! :aetsch: )

ReputationRep:
    Look, everyone who knows anything about football will tell you that Liverpool rule so we might as well just stop discussing it.

:p:

ReputationRep:
    Well seeing as people insist on talking about football, I thought I might add that I have a signed liverpool shirt from about 5 years ago (including michael owen's sig!). Impressive or not? ~Sam~ how much do you think that would be worth as you seem to be the liverpool expert?

ReputationRep:
    chuck it on ebay and see....but it may be worth less cos of michael owens signature not sure

and em dont worry feel free to blame me for woteva ya want....seein as it probably is my fault

ooh ne1 watch niptuck?....grippin stuff he he heee (swiftly changing from footie)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz87)
    The Saddlers are the Walsall footy team
    Indeed! How can anyone know who the Super, Super, Saddlers are! Tsk tsk! *ha ha*

ReputationRep:
    Oh my mistake lol

Is that programme any good? Never watched it cos i just thought it was one of those real-life docs they do about people getting surgery.

ReputationRep:
    nip tuck is quite good but they always put it on late (it finishes a bit after midnight) and coz i curl up in bed to watch it i usually fall asleep in the last 15 mins or summat and then don't know what has happened when i watch the next episode. either that or i just forget its on.

ReputationRep:
    Heh. I used to watch Sugar Rush but on e4 so it was on at like 11:30 or something and i used to fall asleep before the end so would have to watch it the following week on c4 lol. Bit silly really.

ReputationRep:
    apologies if some one has already posted this link. It is a few years out of date (Jan 2004...so would have started cardiff Sept 03): for example we all get a connectionpoint and its included in the cost etc; but it was nice to read the opinion of another persaon who has stayed there
    http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/accommodatio...eneral/432170/

ReputationRep:
    woo hooo raisin the taly south thread from the dead!!! he heee was this being useful or did u notice that the taly north thread is gettin more and replies.....worrying times my friend he he heee

ReputationRep:
    hhhmmm thats the 2nd post of urs ive replied to in as many minutes....im not a stalker honest!!! lol

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.