Turn on thread page Beta

Unit 7 :Programming AVCE ICT watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi has anyone done Unit 7:Programming Advanced????

i'm doing it at the moment, but im stuck on the user and technical documentation, I need help ASAP!!

my teacher didnt explain anything about it, he just said do them!

What exactly do you need to include in them and how much exactly should i write for them??? HELPPPPPP

If anyone can help me then i would be extremely grateful

from Anna

ReputationRep:
    User Requirements, are the requirements of the user just list them, and explain how you new system would be better.

Technical Documentataion, explain how you created each part of the program, show screen shots and annotate them.

ReputationRep:
    I AM WILLING TO EXCHANGE COURSEWORK IF YOU GOT UNIT 9

EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE? [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lahouidek)
    I AM WILLING TO EXCHANGE COURSEWORK IF YOU GOT UNIT 9

EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE? [email protected]
    Yes here you are a nice program I have written for you in C64 BASIC

Code:
    10 PRINT "lahoidek's course work";
    20 PRINT "I am a cheating **** and I wasn't even born when this computer was made"
    30 GOTO 20

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annabelle Jones)
    Hi has anyone done Unit 7:Programming Advanced????

i'm doing it at the moment, but im stuck on the user and technical documentation, I need help ASAP!!

my teacher didnt explain anything about it, he just said do them!

What exactly do you need to include in them and how much exactly should i write for them??? HELPPPPPP

If anyone can help me then i would be extremely grateful

from Anna
    hi anna

listen the user and techincal document is easy for the technical document you have do screenshots of how you created your program from scratch and make sure u also explain YOUR CODE like e.g. where in the program did you declare your viariables for the user documents you have to screenshots of how yur programs works e.g. instruction guide , how do you run your program?, when you click each button what does it do? etc.

can you help me with my unit 1 presenting information please??

if you need more help e-mail me on [email protected]

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.