That Feeling Watch

This discussion is closed.
steven2005
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
my maths teacher thought i was the biggest failure and to see his face when he saw my C, it was priceless anyone else have that feeling with a teacher today?
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
no but a couple of my teachers looked quite annoyed...
Pixelated
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My maths teacher came up to me as I opened my results (go away!). :p: It was upsetting for him, as we've had a close relationship for most of my secondary schooling. He's moved me up to top set, I've moved myself back down; I've then started to make some progress at Intermediate etc... Then when he saw my C for Maths, his heart probably sunk (well I doubt he cares that much, but he probably was gutted).
bisha
Report 13 years ago
Oh yes. My photography teacher absolutely hates me. Told me I'd get a B if I was lucky, and predicted me a C.

I got an A.

THAT is how you stick it to the man.
sherunsaway
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I can't wait until I go back to see my English teacher who has given me Cs and Bs in every test and mock that I have ever done and gave me a target of a B and rub in his face the A*s that I got for eng lang and lit.
Although I must admit that most of it was probably luck.
Chewwy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Dr. Sibly shook my hand. what a nice man.
~nat~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
although i took my GCSEs a year ago, it was a well known fact to many that me and my biology teacher really really did not get on. I tend to get on with teachers ok, so this was pretty unusual, but she used to ignore me if i knew an answer, or pretend that, when she asked me a question and i said the right answer, that i hadnt said anything ... it was that bad!

anyway, she had said to me that i had would get a maximum of a B grade if i was lucky. I worked so so SO so hard to get my grades up .... i will never forget the look on her face when i ended up with an A*.
NickiM
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well hardly any of my teachers were there which was annoying. But I think I was glad my Graphics teacher wasn't there, she basically thought that if I just walked into the exam I'd definitely get an A*. I got an A, but I think she would have been annoyed....
Kazzeh
Report 13 years ago
I would of love to see both my Physics and Chemistry teacher's faces. They didn't think I'd do well and were thinking about putting me in for the foundation paper.
I got 2 B's
LOVES IT.
Rebecki
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yes I got that feeling when I went with two of my friends to my PE teacher (we were all predicted D's) and told her we got A's. She couldn't quite believe it. V V satisfying as she hated me
ob2005
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i wanted to see my chemistry teacher because she is a big fan of mine. i got A*A* in my science.
packupthemoon
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I wanted to see the look on my Spanish teachers face when she found out that the student she predicted a C for got an A*. HAH. :p:
mtbab
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My french teacher wasn't there which i wa so pround about. but i just avoided my Maths teacher, me and someone else were the only people in Set1 not to get A*
rarrar
Report 13 years ago
I wanted to see my history teacher to have hot sex show her the A* I got when predicted an A.
Nightowl
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My maths teacher embraced me when he saw my B, and when the IT teacher saw my B he didn't look happy - it was his bum on the line this year
Also German teacher didn't believe I passed German :/
seifer
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I hated my french teacher with a passion, she predicted me a B in French, she complained that I only got a "low a star" in my year 11 mock and still kept my B.

A*....suck on that *****!
xlouisedoll
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by seifer)
I hated my french teacher with a passion, she predicted me a B in French, she complained that I only got a "low a star" in my year 11 mock and still kept my B.

A*....suck on that *****!
Really? She did that? What a cow!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.6%
No (522)
72.4%

Watched Threads