This discussion is closed.
JSM
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by pkonline)
Like you say the main thing is patient care and what I'm saying is that a more coordinated approach will deliver this goal. I'm not asking for drs to be shunned into offices etc, a little common sense though will provide a much better system.

So in priciple you disagree with state help, you think others shouldn't have it, but if you needed it you would have it.

Erm ok. Sounds like you're sorted then !
agreed with the first part

in principle and practice i disagree with state help, i think others and me shouldnt have it available. But if i needed it and it was there, why not take advantage of it. :rolleyes:
pkonline
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
agreed with the first part

in principle and practice i disagree with state help, i think others and me shouldnt have it available. But if i needed it and it was there, why not take advantage of it. :rolleyes:
But why would you take advantage of it? Surely you must know of some reason why someone would need help and ask the state for help?
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
But why would you take advantage of it? Surely you must know of some reason why someone would need help and ask the state for help?
i dont understand the question. Hwoever, exaclty i would take advantage of it becasue it was there, even if it went agaisnt my principles. However, i disagree with it and it being there (even if it does help, which i dont know).
pkonline
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
i dont understand the question. Hwoever, exaclty i would take advantage of it becasue it was there, even if it went agaisnt my principles. However, i disagree with it and it being there (even if it does help, which i dont know).
The point i'm making is that if you needed help then you would gladly take it if it was offered. So in that case it would help you. Now why not extent that to everyone and if anyone needed help they could get it.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The point i'm making is that if you needed help then you would gladly take it if it was offered. So in that case it would help you. Now why not extent that to everyone and if anyone needed help they could get it.
i wouldnt galdly take it, cos it would go against my principles but i will always take advantage of anything that can help me, even now where you would say i dont need help.
pkonline
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
i wouldnt galdly take it, cos it would go against my principles but i will always take advantage of anything that can help me, even now where you would say i dont need help.
And why would you take it?
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
And why would you take it?
becasue i would take advantage of it, i disagree with it, but i would still use it, why not?
pkonline
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
becasue i would take advantage of it, i disagree with it, but i would still use it, why not?
Use it for what? Why would you need the help?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (49)
14.12%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (47)
13.54%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (129)
37.18%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (35)
10.09%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (68)
19.6%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
5.48%

Watched Threads