The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

MurphysMoment.
Atleast he was honest about it; unlike that fat wanker Gordon Brown.

Woohoo! *cheers*
it is easy to criticise Labour and blair more specifically not only because they have made mistakes but also because they are in government and thus are making desicions on the country something that the parites out of power arent doing since they only have to say what they want to do and unless they get elected (unlikely for both at next election) they wont be tested on it.

also on the issue of nationisation certain services are needed by this country which means when the companies involded with the railways and the nuclear power for example get into trouble the government has to bail them out as they are essential, this to me seems to be very inefficent.
Reply 142
MurphysMoment.

Gordon Brown has been one of the best Chancellors. He'll be remembered for putting in the much needed investment into our public services after years of Tory underinvestement.
Reply 143
MurphysMoment.

Excuse me i dont think 'fat' has anything to do with this debate, what has his weight got to do with his ability as a chancellor?
Reply 144
Nafisa
Excuse me i dont think 'fat' has anything to do with this debate, what has his weight got to do with his ability as a chancellor?

You didn't seem to pick up on his word "wanker". Does this say something?
2 2776
You didn't seem to pick up on his word "wanker". Does this say something?

it implies that he masturbates.......
Reply 146
curryADD
it implies that he masturbates.......

Yes, Naf. only complained that the otehr person said Brown was fat and not pick up on the "wanker" bit.
Reply 147
Oooooo something seems to have gone wrong on this board; the masturbation and Tory threads have been merged. Noooooooooooo!

:biggrin:
Reply 148
pkonline
the masturbation and Tory threads have been merged

Not much difference there...
2 2776
Not much difference there...

was there ever?
Reply 150
I guess there are a lot of similarities.

One is that noone owns up to masturbating, nor being a Tory supporter.
Another is that someone who masturbates is a wanker, and a Tory is a ... (joke lol)

Anymore?

Reply 151
pkonline
I guess there are a lot of similarities.

One is that noone owns up to masturbating, nor being a Tory supporter.
Another is that someone who masturbates is a wanker, and a Tory is a ... (joke lol)

Anymore?

edders will have a field day neg repping eveyone here who mentions that tories is .....
MurphysMoment.

He's costing the NHS money, unless he goes private then I don't mind.
Reply 153
2 2776
edders will have a field day neg repping eveyone here who mentions that tories is .....

lol ain't it funny :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 154
The Tories would soon be in power if Teresa May was leader of the opposition...ohhhh Teresa May....
Reply 155
pkonline
lol ain't it funny :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

he negative repped me just for making this thread ..... the ****** idiot (only joking! ed) by the way at least he has the decency to own up to it other people just negative rep just for the hell of it!!!!!
Nafisa
I was wondering whether anyone agrees with me with this thought as I was reminising about the past conservative leaders........

why are they all pompous idiots....anybody who supports them could clarify this for me (if you can!)

deeply appreciated :cool:

Because they need someone who represents what the conservative party are all about!!!
Reply 157
Iluvatar
Because they need someone who represents what the conservative party are all about!!!

And do you support them or are you labour like me!!!!!
Nafisa
And do you support them or are you labour like me!!!!!

Labour!!!

Well no, not labour either. They are better than the tories by a long way, but they still represent things i hate about politics.

I support the Lib Dems because they are the only party, in my opinion, that actually have credibility.
Reply 159
Iluvatar
Labour!!!

Well no, not labour either. They are better than the tories by a long way, but they still represent things i hate about politics.

I support the Lib Dems because they are the only party, in my opinion, that actually have credibility.

do you actually believe the liberal democrats have credibility with charles kennedy. I dont believe they will ever be respected as a major political party and I honestly view that if people vote for them it would be a waste! The whole race is between labour and conservatives, that is the reality- maybe locally they will have a chance but nationally they wont.
Also the lib dem principles are fairly wishy-washy. They have no clear manifesto and very pragmatic as to what stance they will take on anything. If they took more risks maybe they would have a chance.....but not for me thankx :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending