Turn on thread page Beta

Psychic Sylvia Browne and her predictions for the next 100 years (very interesting) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    check this out http://www.sylvia.org/home/2000plus.cfm

Though some predictions may seem far-fetched to the skeptic, also note that she makes many, many predictions every single day, including solving murder cases and other various crimes down to the exact name of the person who committed it.

However, she is sometimes wrong, and she admits it, which is why she cannot be used to solve everything. For the most part she is right

One of her predictions for this year includes a pill (I'm pretty sure she said pill) that will revolutionize weightloss. People lose weight instantly

Would be strange to have world with relatively no overweight people...I'm not sure if that'd even be a good thing, what about those who cannot lose the weight?
    atlantis? i think shes seent the disney movies one to many times....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    atlantis? i think shes seent the disney movies one to many times....
    :confused: Atlantis did actually exist at one time.
    I like the bit about the aliens, 6 yrs hmmm should prove interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darknessishope)
    I predict we shall all die

Can I have my money now ^_^

also prediction 19.New exercise equipment that you sit or stand in, and it literally stimulates your muscles with electricity to achieve the same effect as physical exercise

don't we already have these? those pad things you put on yourself that stimulates the muscle?
    they dont work though lol so who knows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    yes, i agree. it has been written about by many explorers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    I like the bit about the aliens, 6 yrs hmmm should prove interesting.
    *shrugs i still think its a comical idea* and THEN the west coast going under? theres no way that can happen, the san andres fault is a slip slide and NOT subducting, PLUS continental crust cannot subduct under oceananic crust, continental is much lighter. and california isnt going under, its going UP, torwards alaska......

ReputationRep:
    she also said the pope will die this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    she also said the pope will die this year
    Not exactly hard to see why...

ReputationRep:
    has no-one else noticed the glaring contradictions in her "predictions" as well ? such as . .

15. There will be no US Presidency; our government will go back to a Greek Senate structure.
    32. No separate governments, one planetary government will form.

load of rubbish if you ask me, just like that Nostradamus bloke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azz)
    has no-one else noticed the glaring contradictions in her "predictions" as well ? such as . .

lol
    it's the next 100 years

15 and 32 are far apart...by the way, but i'll agree, even though she could be right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azz)

Perhaps, most likely, but would you have been able to predict that 6 million jews weren't going to be murdered back in 1900?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2004
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.