The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Soapysudds1
u cant talk on here or find information out incase u break one of the 'rules' or piss off some uptight poster

You can talk, just keep it all in one place, as far as I can see its a perfectly reasonable and polite request.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
sod off scouse lol. my last question in this thread (for now) in a thread titled 23 days to go wat r we allowed to talk bout?
Reply 22
sorry evryone but i agree with dan and sophia. i think all the chat on threads makes it more interesting and fun to read otherwise id get bored and fall asleep halfway. it makes it all seem more friendly with a nice chat coz i mean afterall theres only one right answer to most questions arent there
:smile: :rolleyes:
Reply 24
i'd be hella bored if i had to read pages written by marisa and ditzy. its interruptions by sophia and dan that make me read these threads.
wow i have a purpose in life aswell as being a barbie doll woop woop
Fleece
i'd be hella bored if i had to read pages written by marisa and ditzy. its interruptions by sophia and dan that make me read these threads.

:redface:

:tsr:
Reply 27
Fleece

Well I very sorry I ever tried to help you ungrateful people, I'm really wishing I hadn't bothered
were not ungrateful cos we dont ask for your help
Reply 29
who's ungrateful? i appreciate advice you've tried to give, but i dont appreciate you saying what we can and cant post.
Reply 30
no ditzy im not trying to be mean to you its just dan and sophia seem to have the same sorta humour as me so i find their posts really entertaining(plus i do it myself on other threads so...)
truth
Reply 32
Fleece
who's ungrateful? i appreciate advice you've tried to give, but i dont appreciate you saying what we can and cant post.

I never said what you could and couldn't post, I just suggested you kept it all in one place, surely far easier for you to keep up with that way and more considerate for the people who actually want questions answered
Reply 33
but what question is it that we should only be answering on this thread? its a pretty broad topic aint it?
right by fighting bout this were just spamming the thread n itll go down n down the lists cos noone will care bout it so just let it drop ok, me n dan r entertaining woop woop
Reply 35
Ditzy
I never said what you could and couldn't post, I just suggested you kept it all in one place, surely far easier for you to keep up with that way and more considerate for the people who actually want questions answered

you said stop spamming, that = saying what we can and cant post.
things come up in each thread, and i'm not about to go to a whole new thread specifically for chat if i want to talk about that.
Reply 36
aww i dnt want enemies before we even move to leeds! im sorry for my posts! hey sophia what about me? does that mean im boring?? :frown:
does wat mean your boring, no we like you!!!!
jaclynmc
aww i dnt want enemies before we even move to leeds! im sorry for my posts! hey sophia what about me? does that mean im boring?? :frown:

You goin to Leo-Leo-Leodis? :eek:
Soapysudds1
does wat mean your boring, no we like you!!!!

My sentiments exactly!
We love you baby! :love:

Latest