Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i got bad gcse results (mainly C's) but got d/d in science. i am redoing science this year (although its a single award) then next year i am doing an access course in science. I got 3 as levels this year in completely non science subjects, i got a BBD but science is def my strong subject (im going to repeat some modules in january though to up my grades) - bad gcses because moved half way through them and i just didnt see the importance at that age. im 19 now (i took 2 years out before college as wasnt sure what i wanted to do because i couldnt do science subjects) but anyway...

I am planning on doing dietetics after the science access course - if say i got a 1st or 2i would i have a chance of getting into medical school?

ReputationRep:
    the same chance as everyone else! - to have a better chance, you will need science A levels (as you can then apply to non-GEP 5 year courses too)

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.