Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough some people wont of even started to think about this yet, but where is everyone applying to for entry 06 and what course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redcrewe)
    Fair enough some people wont of even started to think about this yet, but where is everyone applying to for entry 06 and hat course
    Allready applied to St Andrews, York, Edinburgh, Reading, Glasgow and Loughborogh (sp?)

ReputationRep:
    Can I ask how you've already applied?

I *think* I am applying to Keele, Lancaster, Loughborough, Exeter, Glasgow, Edinburgh... But we shall see.

Gutted that I can't apply to St Andrews

ReputationRep:
    You can apply now but it wont get sent off untill september the 1st

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, I thought he meant it had already been sent off and I was a bit confused!!

Out of interest, do you think applying in the first week of October is a little late? (I realise the deadline is Jan, but I am obsessed with applying as soon as, and havent visited 6 unis I like yet... Eeek

ReputationRep:
    First week of October is definatly not late especially if you are not applying to oxbridge?

As you can see from my sig, I will be applying to Cambridge, Imperial, Warwick, Manchester, Bristol and somewhere else. Somewhere else will probably be one of Sheffield, Southampton, UCL, Durham, Bath or Sussex. Quite a long list...

ReputationRep:
    See sig. Just need to start back at college and get my online application set up and I'll be ready to go once my teachers have written my reference.. eek!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.