Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yeh...Food Tech was by far my easiest GCSE. We just 'dossed about' most lessons - like while we were doing coursework we used to go out into the corridors to 'use the computers' and actually just listen to our MP3 players. One day the headteacher caught us....I don't recall getting told off though, I think he just glared at us and we sensed that we should stop LOL

But yeh - work for about 30% of the lesson and chill for the rest I managed an A and did hardly any revision - I think I just read through my revision quide in the days before the exam. I think because I knew that because coursework was 50% I only needed 20% to get a C and 40% for a B...so I was pretty chilled

MissSurfer

P.S. Don't think I'm being bigheaded or anything...I found my other subjects a lot of work (eg English!!) just Food Tech's quite easy, well it was for me!

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.