Marjon
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
As we are relatively new to the TSR I have started this thread to get some Marjon discussions going... Let us know your thoughts!
dysuldalleth
Report 9 years ago
Hi to all - I'm a going to Marjon's Sept this year - I'm a really mature student, just about to clock 40! so all of you 21/22 year olds have nothing to worry about!
PonchoKid
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i cant wait till september!
doing youth and community work, but will i be the only 18 year old there? :|

does anyone know if theres a freshers week at ucp and if so when does it start as im travelling 6 hours to move down there so need to know when to come down as soon as!

cheers
CElizabeth
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by PonchoKid)
i cant wait till september!
doing youth and community work, but will i be the only 18 year old there? :|

does anyone know if theres a freshers week at ucp and if so when does it start as im travelling 6 hours to move down there so need to know when to come down as soon as!

cheers
Hi there!
They send you an information pack sometime in August with all the dates

I've started a freshers facebook group which hopfully will soon manage to have some people join at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=131825113509909&v= photos#!/group.php?gid=131825113509909&v= wall

PonchoKid
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by CElizabeth)
Hi there!
They send you an information pack sometime in August with all the dates

I've started a freshers facebook group which hopfully will soon manage to have some people join at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=131825113509909&v= photos#!/group.php?gid=131825113509909&v= wall

cheers, iv joined the group [=
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hey I'm going in September to do Speech and Language Therapy!

I'm 19 now after a really boring gap year so I'm going to make the most of it when I get there.

EDIT: I made a UCP Marjon Entry for 2010 thread in the University of Plymouth forum, but I'm yet to find anyone else who is going to do Speech and Language Therapy.
CharlieBigPotato
Report 9 years ago
Hey everyone,

I'm starting the BEd in General Primary at Marjon this September. I'm entering uni a bit late... I'm 26! I can't wait to get out of my boring job and get started on the course. I'll probably be moving to Plymouth too so it's all a new start for me. Erk!
muzza1991
Report 9 years ago
Hi there people,

Just thought id drop in a leave a message

I joined marjon last year and have finished the first year!

Im Here is people wish to ask any questions about marjon/plymouth/freshers anything to do with it

Im 19 male doing sports media course
Christellah
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Marjon)
As we are relatively new to the TSR I have started this thread to get some Marjon discussions going... Let us know your thoughts!
First time on this site. Really want to meet new people going same uni as me... =)
PhoenixFortune
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Christellah)
First time on this site. Really want to meet new people going same uni as me... =)
What course are you doing?
Trembling Willows
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hi everyone, i'll be doing English Literature here.
Anyone else doing it?
soutioirsim
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
My friends going to Marjon to do Outdoor Management. I went up to visit with him and it seemed like a pretty nice place, the sports facilities were lush!
josh90
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm starting at Marion from 2012. Anyone else starting then too?
HollyBear
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by josh90)
I'm starting at Marion from 2012. Anyone else starting then too?
Hi Josh,

I am hoping to go to Marjon in sept 2012
josh90
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Aha nice! What you want to study?
HollyBear
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by josh90)
Aha nice! What you want to study?
I have a place for speech and language therapy, how about you?
jjay123
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm going Marjon in September aswell, think I might be one of the few 18 year old's there haha, just wandering what the night life and Plymouth is like in general as I've never even been before! If some one could give me any info that'd be great
PhoenixFortune
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by HollyBear)
I have a place for speech and language therapy, how about you?
If you have any questions about the SLT course, feel free to ask (I'm just finishing second year).
josh90
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That sounds good! Hopefully pe and coach
josh90
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Also I've been out in Plymouth a few times and it seems pretty good... Not been out too many times though!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Plymouth Marjon University
    Arts and Humanities, Business, Criminology, Education, Communities and Children, Teacher Training, Health and Wellbeing, Sport, Physical Education and Coaching Undergraduate
    Fri, 5 Jun '20
    Arts and Humanities, Business, Criminology, Education, Communities and Children, Teacher Training, Health and Wellbeing, Sport, Physical Education and Coaching Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Jun '20
    Sat, 3 Oct '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (275)
65.63%
No (144)
34.37%

Watched Threads