Turn on thread page Beta

Who would you wanna be stuck in a lift with and why? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sza)
    IE be stuck in a lift with Hitler (RIP),
    :confused: wtf is that all about? More like BIH.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    :confused: wtf is that all about? More like BIH.
    lol, seriously why would u wanna be stuck in a lift with hitler? like saying, "I'd like to be locked in a room with Jeffrey Daumer"

ReputationRep:
    I think I'd rather sit alone and hum along to the calming lift music...lalala...doodeedoo...bab aa...neepneep...Nowhere near as good as the Inklink music though...

ReputationRep:
    My sister because she is sooo organized!

ReputationRep:
    If Hitler is stuck in a lift, who else is going to issue policy of the Nazi regieme? The Sturmabteilung and Gestapo would immediately collapse!

Just think, Hitler is being isolated from the world at the expense of this brave soul's wishes. No more Nazis, but then again more Jewish and Disabled people.
    It would create much more jobs in the health/care sector, and also would probably lead to a more prosperous Europe thanks to the intelligence of Jewish Businessmen, lawyers etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gayboy09)
    No more Nazis, but then again more Jewish and Disabled people.
    Is there something wrong with jewish and disabled people? Don't forget it wasn't only jewish and disabled people, there were gypsies, blacks, homosexuals and other groups that were also discriminated against.
    Do you have a problem with these other groups as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gayboy09)
    If Hitler is stuck in a lift, who else is going to issue policy of the Nazi regieme? The Sturmabteilung and Gestapo would immediately collapse!

Just think, Hitler is being isolated from the world at the expense of this brave soul's wishes. No more Nazis, but then again more Jewish and Disabled people.
    It would create much more jobs in the health/care sector, and also would probably lead to a more prosperous Europe thanks to the intelligence of Jewish Businessmen, lawyers etc.
    lol you don't like disabled and jewish people? I can see how less disabled people would be beneficial (although I wouldn't approve of the way it happened), but jews? what did they do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    lol you don't like disabled and jewish people? I can see how less disabled people would be beneficial (although I wouldn't approve of the way it happened), but jews? what did they do?
    id wanna be stuck in a lift with one of 2 guys i like - hayden or chris - get to know them better, it would be sweet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776 2)
    Why would you want to be stuck with a dead person in a lift?
    I believe its called necrophilia.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 3, 2004
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.