cassiuskp
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
i was wondering if living on campus ,what is the night-life like and is it rubbish having to treck into Brighton if you want to go out ? is the trip into Brighton a load of effort and does it feel like the campus in the middle of nowhere ?would i be better going to a uni which is more city central .

and what about the live music scene ?

sorry about the questions im having a crazy panic .

cheers
andysmith25
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by cassiuskp)
i was wondering if living on campus ,what is the night-life like and is it rubbish having to treck into Brighton if you want to go out ? is the trip into Brighton a load of effort and does it feel like the campus in the middle of nowhere ?would i be better going to a uni which is more city central .

and what about the live music scene ?

sorry about the questions im having a crazy panic .

cheers
It's just one bus ride (less than 20 minutes) into town, very easy - buses run regularly, and night buses run all through the night (though obviously less regular than in the day).

Night life's very good in town, plenty of clubs. There is a "club" on campus, but that's not worth it.
saffron.coco
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
The night lif in birghton is incredible, and not too far to get there, night bus runs throughout the night.

The campus is in the best area, yeah its the middle of no where but god you dont have to travel far to get to brighton, its so nice haveing the countryside around you and 3 mins on the train or 20 by bu and your in the center of brighton town.

the live music scene is very big in brighton... and parties are happening all the time on campus (especially east slope)

basically sussex and brighton unis are renowned for the night life and social scenes so you have nothing to worry about
Holmie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Nothing on site apart from a byob from the co op. Very disappointing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (55)
29.1%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (15)
7.94%
No I am happy with my choice (104)
55.03%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (15)
7.94%

Watched Threads